Chapter 2

Grace's pov:

I wanted him to go. But I also didn't want to be alone right Now.
He looked at me as if he was trying to read my thoughts. And I knew he could.

He picked his phone up Again and dialled a number.
"Hey
Yeh sorry to bother you.
Yeh I'm fine.
Thank you.
Listen I was wondering if you could do me a favour.
Have the positions been filled for the tour medic team ?
I have a candidate with two degrees and a years experience.
Yes I have full Confidence in her.
Dr Grace Olivia grey.
Yes. Thank you. She will be very pleased.
I'll be sure to bring her along.
Bye now."

I starred at him wondering what he was just talking about on the phone.

"I just fixed your unemployment problem. You don't have to take the job but it would mean you get to tour with the body and me all year."

Now I understood. I took a second to think about it. But what was there to think about. I had nothing to loose.

"Yes. I'll take it. Thank you !I love you so much !!"

——— 3months later.

I'm sitting in the front of a black van with my uncle Paul on our way to start the tour.

I've already met louis Tomlinson. He's so nice! And I met his girlfriend Eleanor and even his son Freddie. He's adorable!
They won't be joining us on the tour, neither will the other boys families. But we will see them at different points throughout the tour.

I've also met all of uncle Paul's security team. He's been very protective of me and everyone has been giving me special treatment since I got here.

He seams to be in charge of everything that's goes on and they all see me as his daughter or something. Not his niece. But he's always been a better father to me than my real dad so I didn't rly mind.

I enjoyed getting my own room and security team to walk me around. Lol.

Oh. And I met Liam a month ago. He was really cool. I haven't met any of his family tho... he told me to watch out for Niall because I might not be able to understand what he's talking about half of the time. But I just laughed because he's only Irish. It's not like he's speaking Spanish's or anything right?

I've also been told that I won't always be busy through the tour because I'm just the doctor. So that means when I'm not needed or I've finished my normal
Duties I can just sit back and enjoy the tour!

Harry's pov:

I've been sat on the tour bus for about an hour now. At first I just wanted to get a bunk before the lads came because I remembered what they were like. But then they showed up and we just started chatting and messing on.

We've already planned around 5 or ask for Paul when he gets settled in.

Me and the boys have been meeting regularly for the last few months to plan everything and then to rehearse some old
Songs. We also decided that if any of us wrote new songs on the road we could
Sing those as well further into the tour.

Other than that  we haven't had time to just hangout. And god have I missed these lads. I probably miss them more than they did me. I won't tell them that tho....
I'll not hear the end of it from Louis.

Niall told me that Paul was bringing his niece with him as part of the tour medic team and she was our around our age. He says she's good fun which is great because you have to be if your going to put up with the same people For 9 months!

I'm the only one who hasn't met her yet. I feel left out. But she'll be here soon so it doesn't matter. I'm sure we'll be great friends like the boys say.