Chaoter 13

Graces pov:

I was nervous this morning, Harry assured me that he didn't mind me waking him and that he was happy that I had. But I still felt self conscious as I walked to the airport. There was a lot of paparazzi and fans there today, they were calling for the boys and I felt my heart rate pick up as I heard someone call my name. I knew I wasn't allowed to look up so I didn't. I did however feel Harry's arm snake around my waste as more girls called my name when they recognised me.

I'm now known as "one directions best friend." I'm everywhere they go half of the time and that means the press get lots of photos.
I don't mind it much, thanks to my family, I have been dealing with flashing cameras all my life, though nobody really knew who I was. I have always been in the background. No one special, but with the boys. I was special. They have the best fans in the world.

Harry's gesture only made them scream more, god I just can't wait to see twitter when they start posting pictures of that...

I sat on the isle seat next to Harry and Niall was on the isle seat across from me.

"You alright, you know you can talk to me right ?" He was referring to last night.

"Yeh. I know, it was about my dad." A sorry look came over his face and he smiled at me, giving me a quick rub on my hand to reassure me. I love that I didn't need to explain it again, he had listened before and now he just gets it.

I slept for most of the journey, So it went by fast and when I woke up we were ten minutes from touching down in Milan.

Wow, I'm definitely going shopping his week.

We are staying for 5 days and we only have 2 shows so we get a little bit of a break I guess.

"Do you wanna go for a swim when we get to the hotel?"

"Yeh." All the boys were up for the idea. I loved swimming but that meant wearing a bathing suit and I had marks on my body that I can normally hide from people, I didn't know if I was ready for them to be seen.

Especially by Harry and the boys. He has already been worried about me so much and I feel so guilty for stressing him out, I know it'll only make things worse.

"Grace?" Zayn was nudging my shoulder as we walked through customs.

"Ehhhh. I don't know."

"Why not. Did you bring a costume?"
I could feel Niall take my hand. He knows.

"Emmm. I do, I just don't know Z. I'll think about it. I'll defiantly come watch tho."

In the van Niall whispered to me, "I know why you're worried, but it's ok. They won't mind, you don't have to say anything. You'll be covered by the water anyway. I promise. I'll stop them from asking any questions if they do and it doesn't matter because your beautiful anyway. You should never feel like you need to cover up."

I was honestly about to cry. He's the best friend ever, he's like the brother I never had. Or rather I do have, he said I can can call him that If I want to. He calls me sister sometimes without thinking and it makes me really happy.

Greg is so lucky.

"Thank you. Your the best brother ever, you know that?"
"Yeh. I do" I laughed a little and leaned against his shoulder as I thought about just going for it. Niall is right, I shouldn't be afraid anymore.

Harry saw us talking and gave a questioning look. But Niall just smiled and shook his head to dismiss his concern.

—————
I was wearing a blue one piece swimming costume with a belt along the middle.