Chapter 10

~I've been really busy lately. Sorry I haven't been updating. I'll try my best. Xx

Graces pov:

"Louis. Wtf!"

"What do you mean?"
"PUT. ME. DOWN."
"But I don't want to." He whined.
"Well I was want you too. Please."
"Ugh" he dropped me onto the sofa and I landed right onto Harry's lap. Fuck.

"Louis!" Hardy shouted.
"What do you want. Why is everyone calling my name !"
"That wasn't very nice. She could have gotten hurt with you throwing her around the room like that."god he's sexy when he's stern. Wait no. Ok whatever.

"Yes father. Sorry." Louis bowed as a joke and then looked at me, wagging his eyebrows at me still on Harry. I returned that by rolling my eyes.

*yawn

God I am so tired. Since me and Harry kissed the boys have been so much more busy, with shows every night and then interviews during the day. Because of that I told Harry he should sleep in his own room as he needs his sleep and I know for a fact he gets more when he's not with me.

Get you head out of the gutter. Jesus.

"You tired?"
"Yeh. Sorry"
"Don't worry. I am too, travelling does that too you sometimes." he looked down at me and I had no idea what I should do next.

"Right boys, I need you ready and downstairs in 10 minutes, and then into the van. You have a radio interview with the BBC."

I shot up off Harry.

Harry's pov:

I couldn't stop starring into her eyes, god she's beautiful. It's been two weeks since I kissed her, and even though it's not awkward, I feel like she is keeping things from me now. Maybe trying to make sure it doesn't happen again. God I feel like an idiot.

Just then Paul walked in shouting his orders and she shot up off my lap. God, considering he's her Uncle she acts like he's her Father.

Not that that's a bad thing, it's actually quite cute sometimes. She loves him a lot. They're a lot closer than I am with any of my aunts of uncles.

We got ready and sat in the van. Grace was in with us boys, sat in between me and Louis  they're getting close too...

I could tell she was struggling to stay awake, her head kept dropping and her eyes were barely open.

"Just go to sleep, it's a 30 minute drive from here and I'll wake you when we get there." She nodded and I smiled. God she adorable when she's tired. She couldn't even summon the energy to speak.

A couple of minutes and she was out of it. I'm not sure if she noticed, but her head was resting on my shoulder. I kind of miss sharing a room wit her, she says it's for the best because I'm busy and need energy. But I can tell she obviously isn't sleeping and that means the nightmares are back. I wish she would understand I don't mind looking after her, I fall back to sleep easily and she doesn't get them as often when she's not alone.

And I want her back because she helps me sleep. I feel so much better when I know I have her there with me. Not next door, in my arms.

Graces pov:

As I started to wake up I realised I wasn't in the van anymore, my head was resting on something soft. Blankets maybe? Or a pillow? 

I also began to hear people Talking. I could Pick out the boys and then another man who's voice I didn't recognise.

"So. Harry."
"Yes"
"People have noticed you haven't been seen walking around with any ladies on your arm. What's happening? Have you decided against relationships for a while or is there actually already a special girl that you're just keeping from us?"

It went quiet. Why is it quiet. That means there is someone we don't know about, doesn't it.

"I don't have a girlfriend. And your right I haven't been out with anyone in a while. But there isn't anything to speculate." Oh thank god.

"So this means you don't have your eye on anyone at all at the minute?"

"That wouldn't be entirely true. But I'm not holding my breath for anything happening anytime soon, and I'm absolutely fine with that."

Then the man moved onto the next question to do with the boy's tour so far.
And they went back to their cheeky selfs.

I decided now was a safe time to open my eyes, I didn't want anyone to know I was awake before, I was listening in on Harry.

As I sat up I realised I had my head on a jumper. Harry's jumper. I picked it up and looked it over before glancing up, he was smiling at me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and he chuckled before tilting his head towards my uncle. Ahhh, I was carried here by Paul. Ok. That's fine.

When I looked back he was
Still smiling and I didn't know why. It was so cold in there. And they were spending another hour on the radio before we could go back to the hotel, but they had a quick break while they played some songs.

"Cold?"
"Ha. Freezing."
"Aw. Come here" before I could do anything he had his arms around me. Ugh, he's an angel.

"How on earth are you so warm?" I mumbled into his chest.
"There is a radiator under the desk."
"Oh. Lucky"
"I can ask for them to bring one in here if you-"
"No. It's alright. I don't want to bother anyone."
"Put this in then."
He took his jumper from the chair I had folded and left it on. "Are you sure?"
"It's either you wear this or I go ask them to bring in a heater" he was looking stern again. Wtf does he expect me to do when he acts like that. It's like he's Mr Grey or something.

"Fine." I began to pull it over my head. It was a bit big and the sleeves went way past my hands, it was a nice baggy. Something I could sleep in. I could already smell his aftershave on the cotton and it was the softest thing ever.

Remind me to ask for a jack wills hoody for Christmas.

"What"

He was smiling at me now. "You look adorable, you should wear my clothes more often." I scoffed and went to sit back down. "WAIT" I quickly turned around to look at him and before I could do anything he had taken a photo of me on his phone. Wow. I bet I look great, real vogue material.

"I don't even want to know how I look in that."
"Like I said. You look adorable."he span on his heels and went back to the desk to continue the interview. Me adorable? More like Harry is adorable. I hope he knows he's never getting this hoody back.