Chapter 14

~ I wrote the first chapter of a new story because I had a sudden thought. It's a Harry styles fanfic again, but this time without one direction Being the main thing as it's set during his solo career.
I'd appreciate if you could give it a read and tell me what you think. Xoxo -G

Graces pov~

"Hi"
"Hey"
"Do you know that Italy is my favourite country in the world?"

"I didn't. Why is that?" We were currently on the plain flying to you guessed it, Italy.

"I visited there as a kid and I loved it. I'm obsessed with history, I mean I didn't do it as an A-level for no reason. There is so much culture and history here."
I looked out of the window as I said it, reminiscing on visiting the colosseum, Roman forum and then travelling to Pompeii for the first time.

"Maybe you could show me around then. I've been a few times, but I've only seen the stadiums that I've performed in"
"I'd love to. But we should get a guide as well" he smiled at me and took a deep breath in. I watched as his chest rose and then fell.

Lately I'm not entirely sure on what label I would put on mine and Harry's relationship.

He's my best friend, but he loves me in a way that's more than friends. We sleep in the same bed, but would never dream of doing anything like.... that.

"What's wrong?" He was starring at me.

"Will you go on a date with me."
Well then. Now we're getting somewhere.

"Yes." I said that with no emotion whatsoever. I was just so shocked that he actually asked me out.

"Yes?"
"Sorry yes. I would love too." I gave him a warm smile and settled my head on his shoulder.

——————

"I'm getting dissy oh, I'm getting dissy ohhh. NA NA NA NA!"
No one was home so I had Harry's and Niall's albums/ singles on shuffle, but why Harry hasn't released medicine and Anna properly I don't know.

"I was born like this don't even gotta try.... I'm like Chardonnay get better over time.
Heard you say I'm not the baddest bitch you lie!

It ain't my fault.."
I finished the song, might I say hitting all the notes. I can't sing when people are in the building as me. But since the boys were at an interview I was going for it. I love singing, nobody knows.

I sat down at the dining table in the penthouse we had rented for our two weeks in Rome with a bowl of pasta when I heard a collection of whistles and whooping.

"Christ. We're did you all come from, can't a girl eat her pasta in peace? I nearly shat myself."
"Pasta?"
"Yes Niall I made extra, it's in a tubawere box for you on the side."
"Thank you". He grabbed his pasta and kissed my check before sitting down beside me.

"Excuse me, are we just gonna ignore that?"
"Ignore what" I said with my mouth full.

"You singing"
"Louis. Shut the fuck up. Everyone sings when they're home alone, if you don't your a psychopath. I didn't break the law."
"No. I mean. Your good. Really good."

"Why thank you" I bowed my head and they chuckled at me.

"Anyway. How was the interview"
"It was great. How did you enjoy your little concert" Harry smirked at me. He's not giving up.

"Loved it, I had a standing ovation from all the cushions and I swear when all the lamps joined in with me I felt complete"

The room erupted into laughter.
"I swear tho. Your good."
"Thank you, you've said. Now can we please move on."