Chapter 6

Grace's pov:
I was sat next to my uncle Paul in the front passenger seat of the van, listing to the boys conversations in the back.

It seemed like they missed each other loads and they were trying to catch up on everything they had missed out on with each other's life's over the years.

Once we arrived at the venue Paul told us most of the fans were actually already here. They were so excited that one direction were finally back after 5 years. I mean, who wouldn't be, they said it would only be 18 months...

I stepped out of the van and pulled the sleeves of my black blazer up my arms revealing the charm bracelet on my wrist.

I was wearing a plain white button up blouse with the top buttons undone and a gold necklace underneath, with ripped black jeans and white trainers.

As the on-site doctor I had to dress smart for the gigs but practical because, well I was still working and I had to be ready for anything.

The boys did a quick sound check which didn't last long at all.  They sang a Capella   to fools gold and I would to test out the microphones. I found it really funny that Niall still had the Irish flag taped around the handle. How cute.

I knew Niall better than the others. Thats because while I did the experience Part of my degree I was based just outside of Mullingar and as his mother did a lot of volunteering with the younger patients, we got to know each other well. So I met Niall a few times before I even left my father and moved in with my uncle.

———————
This has to of been the best concert I have ever been to. The crowd was so hyped and the boys we so high on adrenaline I thought they could fly. They messed on throughout the show which only made the girls scream more. They skipped of the stage and each gave me a hug. As they did, handing their mikes back to the crew.
"You guys were great! But you all smell of sweat and I need you to calm down before you break something and I actually have to do my job..."

They all laughed and just hugged me tighter. "Stop!" I giggled. They pulled away, all apart from Harry.

He smirked then started tickling me. I collapsed to the floor in a fit of laughter but he kept on going, his face was just as amused as mine. "Harry!  Please! You smell!"

"I'm not stopping Until you tell me something I don't already know about you"

I was still laughing, although this was kinda becoming painful now and I wanted it to stop. "All right ok!  Emmm. Ah I don't know!"
He continued to tickle me until I finally gave in. " I CAN PLAY PIANO!"
He stopped and looked at my with an inquisitive face.

"Really?"
"Yes" I closed my eyes in embarrassment.
"Wow. That's really cool."
"I ALREADY KNEW THAT!" Niall squeaked with pride.
"What, how?  Wait. Can you sing too?"

They all looked at me and waited for my answer. "You said one thing you didn't know. Not my autobiography"

They all grunted and Harry gave me his hand to help me up off the floor. We all walked back towards the rooms backstage were the boys change clothes and waited for the cars to come round after the show.

I plonked down on the sofa and the boys started to change into clean, more comfortable clothes. Harry you see had kept his iconic style while on stage and was wearing a black glittering suit with the shirt buttons open. Niall was in a purple suit with a white shirt and the other boys in their own original styles.

But when I realised they were just going to change in front of me I quickly closed my eyes.
They all noticed and laughed at me yet again.
"Aha. Don't blush love, you better get used to seeing this. Especially with Harry... he's naked half the time!"louis laughed and I could hear Harry slap him round the head and in return a girl like scream from him.

That however only made me blush more as it put images in my head that no young woman should ever have in her head about a man she just met.

But as my eyes were already closed, and I had little sleep the night before, I started to drift off.

Harry's pov:

Yet again we find her sleeping like a angel. Why do I always find her when she's not awake?

We decided to carry her to the car and she slept all the way back to the hotel. I offered to take her back to her room as I still had the spare key.

I took her blazer off and her shoes but left her other clothes on. God I was tempted but I want gonna be a creep...

But as I began to put her under the sheets of the bed she began to wake up.
"Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you"
"It's alright. Did you carry me here?"
I blushed and I have no idea why.

"Yeh I did." She nodded. And got up to change in the bathroom. I said good night and got up to walk to my room. But then we could both hear Niall's loud snores and we were all the way next door. She laughed and I sighed, knowing I was in for a long night. 

"You can stay here is you want."
I was not expecting that. "I mean there is more than enough room. Leave a message for Niall so he doesn't get the wrong idea and sleep here. The bed is more than big enough. I mean it's a queen, I'm only 5'5 and I promise I don't snore."

She continued to change behind the bathroom door as she spoke. "Alright. As long as it's ok with you. I'll set my alarm for the morning so I can get back before he wakes up. We can both agree that we wouldn't hear the end of it if he found out I had slept here."

She laughed and walked out out wearing a white silk night dress that went just passed her thighs. She had no makeup on and her hair was now loose and lying on her shoulders. It was naturally curly and brunette but with the odd natural highlight from the sun. God she looked so beautiful. She doesn't need Make up or fancy clothes. She's just naturally gorgeous.

We both got into the bed. I was already wearing joggers so I just took my polo shirt off and slipped under the covers. The pillows smelt of her. It was heaven.

She already had her eyes closed and she was much closer to me than I had first realised. But hey, no complaints. "Goodnight Harry" a smile came to my lips.
"Goodnight Grace"