Chapter 4

~Ahahah. People have read this. I feel proud.  Hi to the five people who have read this. How ya doing. What do you think? ~

Graces pov:
We arrived in London city centre and booked ourselves into the hotel. We would be staying here for 4 nights. This includes one day off and then three nights of shows at the O2 arena to kick of the boys tour, before we head to Birmingham.

"Here are your room keys. We are all on the same floor. Apart from some of the crew. There are 3 rooms for the boys so some of you will have to share. And Grace you are in-between them and me." Paul ushered us into the elevator before sorting  out details with the hotel staff.

I could hear screams from fans outside. We hadn't seen them in the way in because we had taken the back entrance.
I wonder how many people there are out there?

As the doors slid shut and the screams were slowly drowned out, I started to feel trapped. I've never been good with elevators that go to high. I'm alright with short trips. But a long time in a small box is terrifying.
I felt my breathing pick up as I noticed our rooms were on the top floor.

That's when I felt a hand on my back. It was warm and gentle. I felt it slowly making circles as it attempted to calm me.  It worked.

I looked up to see who it was. It was Harry. My cheeks went a crimson colour so I dropped my head back down, I was still scared and my breathing still heavy, although I felt a little calmer thanks to Harry's simple kind gesture.

"You're alright." I  could feel his hot breath on the side of my neck as he whispered in my ear. His raspy voice sent shivers down my back and I could feel the smirk growing on his face behind me.

What was he doing to me. He's infectious. I don't know if it's just me, but a man's voice is very important. It can be what makes or breaks his attractiveness. For instance, I actually prefer Irish accents above all others, but Harry's northern, husky voice did unknown things to my senses.

*ping*

The door slide open and I practically ran out of the elevator, gliding down the corridor with long steps looking for my room. 123,124,125. That's me. 125.

I stopped as I slid the key across the lock on the wall as I felt five eyes watching me.
"I'll see you guys later, it was nice seeing you all again. And nice to meet you Zayn. Harry..."I faked a smile and snuck into my room.

I had to calm down. I wasn't scared anymore, but the after effect of my claustrophobia was still there. I slide down the side of the wall and put my head in my knees. Slowly, my breath calmed and I found myself drifting off to sleep.

Harry's pov:

"Are you hungry? I'm hungry!"

"Niall. You are always hungry. But it is almost 5 o'clock. We could get room service if you wanted."

"Oh. Yes please. I'll have a pizza thanks. Oh  and some chips and a coke."
"Yes Niall I'll get that."

"Do you think we should ask if Grace wants anything?" Liam asked.

"Ehhh. Yeh good idea. Harry go check if she wants anything. She didn't eat all day on that bus." Louis looked up from his phone. Probably texting Eleanor...

I nodded and walked to her room. Why did I feel nervous?  I'm only  asking if she wants food. I feel like a child in year one asking a girl to go out with me.

*nock nock*

No answer.

*nock nock*

"Grace?"no answer.
I called three more times but there was still no answer. So I began to get worried and walked to Paul's room for a spare key.

"Hey Paul. Can you give me the extra key to Grace's room. She's not answering the door and we want to see if wants to get food with us. She's probably just sleeping..."

He looked at me for a moment, trying to read the expression on my face.

"Alright. One second."

*click*

"Grace. Are you alright. The boys were wondering if you wanted anything to eat?"

Then I looked to the corner of the room and saw her in a ball on the floor. I ran over to her. I don't know what I expected to happen, but I shook her, trying to wake her up.

"Grace. Wake up" her head lifted and she looked at me in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I must have fallen asleep when I was calming down before. That's all."

I helped her to stand up. But she fell down  and I could tell she didn't look well. I knew why. "When was the last time you ate. Or even drank ?"

She looked up at my with her gorgeous watery blue eyes. "Emm. I don't know about water. But I had a bowl of cereal last night."

I sighed and took her to the room Niall and I were sharing. "Sit there. I'll order you something to eat."

The boys looked at her with worry. And Niall got her a glass of water. She wasn't going to drink it. But I glared at her knowingly with the phone in my hand and she began to sip it slowly.

Why wasn't she eating? Why wasn't she taking care of herself ?