Chapter 24

Harry's pov:

I got back to the hotel at around 12:30. I know it's pretty late, and I shouldn't have because I have work and grace is alone. But I haven't had anytime for just me and my old friends, away from the band since the tour started and after I had two drinks it turned into 4 and so on...

Before I knew it I'd lost count.

I took my key card out of my wallet and swiped it against the door, it took me a few tries because I had it the wrong way round... :/

I walked in to find the lights still on in the living room. I squinted to see who was still up. But then my eyes widened at the sight of my girlfriend sleeping on the sofa with another guy and with her head on his lap.

I walked a little closer but from were I was standing you could see the blanket coming up to her shoulders which had no straps On them. She had no top on!

I can't believe this! And with my Mate as well, I soon realised the man she was lying with was James.
So I leave her for one night and she cheats, I see how it is.

In my fit of anger I stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me and walking out of the hotel.

I took my phone out ready to call-
Shit. To call grace.

I let out a frustrated grunt as I realised the one person I would have wanted to be around when I was this upset was the one who caused it.

"Harry?" I looked up to see a still very merry Lola.

"Lola" I sighed in relief that it was just her and not some reporter following me around in this state trying to get a reaction out of me.

"What happened, I thought you went home?"
"Yeh well, I did. And i found my girlfriend lying under the blankets with another guy. So..."

"Come on" she took my hand and started pulling me along.
"We're are we going?" I really wasn't in the mood for more clubbing.

"To my room, floor 7. I'm guessing you don't want to be sharing a bed with her tonight?"
Something about the way she called grace her really didn't sit right with me.

But who am I kidding she cheated!

I nodded and followed her up to her room. She poured herself a glass of water and I sat down on the sofa.

"I'm just going to get changed out of this dress. I'll be a minute." She gave me a sweet smile then turned away though the bedroom door.

I couldn't believe Grace would
Do this, I thought she loved me. I loved her. I still do!

How could she? After everything we've been though, I've stuck by her through all the shit she's been in and I'm still here. I don't even know why anymore! She obviously doesn't care.

"You know, I wouldn't dwell on it too much Harry."
My eyes darted up to my now undressed ex in nothing but  her robe. I took a deep breath in at the sight and sat back in the chair.
She slowly started making her way toward me. "There are plenty of ways for you to get your mind of her... I can show you a few..."

She was now basically on top of me and she had her hands on my chest. Eventually something inside me snapped and I kissed her.

I swung her around so she was now underneath and lay ontop of her pressed against the sofa.

"Harry" the way she says my name just isn't the same. It doesn't turn me on the way it does when Grace whispers it.

But I didn't care, I needed to forget. And I wasn't int he wrong. God only knows what they had been doing in that room before I got there. So I decided I didn't give a fuck.

I slid my jeans down my legs and Lola had already taken care of my shirt.
I stopped for a minute before going all the way.

"What is it?"
"Condom?" I breathed.

She huffed as if she didn't want me to use one but I'm not taking that chance I don't care how pissed I am. She reached for her purse and took one out. I took it from her and put it on.

As I entered her I felt nothing. Sure, it's sex so I felt something. When I came I felt something.

But I felt no connection. No passion. Nothing you should be feeling when you're having sex with someone. I didn't last long, I wasn't trying to. I honestly wanted it to be over with as soon as possible and I don't even know why I did it.

———————
I woke up at about 8:30, my head pounding.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"SHIT!" Fuck. What did I do.

I remembered last night. I had sex with Lola. Fuck I cheated on grace. No no no no
No.

She going to hate me, god. What do I do?
I can't tell her. She'll hate me forever, I mean, she defiantly did something with James last night too. So maybe I don't have anything to worry about....

Fuck

~ a/n
Well we'll well.
The cat doesn't talk.

;). Anyway. That was a bit. Different. I hope it wasn't too weird, I just had this idea in my head of what was gonna happen. I don't usually write scenes like that. And I didn't want it to be too detailed since it was Harry cheating.

Anyway, plot twist!
What will happen next? Who knows. Anyway.

I go back to school today after being off for a while and it's currently 7:25am. I rly cba. The tiredness I am feeling is insane, I did not sleep a wink last night.

Oh well, mother always gets her way. Bye!
-G