Chapter 7

Harry's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, so I swung my arm over to the table and turned it off as fast as I could. That noise gives me anxiety.

It was 6:30 and the light was shining in through the curtains. I looked down at Grace. She was lying on top of my arm, facing me. I must have been holding her while we slept for her to be in this position. I smiled at how peaceful and innocent she looked as she slept. Like an angel.

I lifted her slowly so I could slide my arm out from behind her back, then carefully laid her back down, pulling the covers up and smiling at how wonderful she looked.

I then left her a note on the table saying what time I had left, so that she wouldn't just wake up alone without knowing anything.

As I entered my room I could hear Niall still snoring. That's good, he's still asleep.
I felt amazing. That was the best way to wake up. If I could wake up next to her
Every morning for the rest of my life I don't think I'd ever want to stop breathing.

I felt ready for the day ahead. I know. I'm going on a run, I haven't exercised at all in months. I quite like running tho, i think there is a gym downstairs. I'll just use the treadmills there.

———————

So far I've ran about 5k. I was loving it. I still had a smile on my face and I was the only one in the gym. All of a sudden the lights went out. And then the machine jolted and I fell from underneath myself, falling on my lower back, hitting the end of the treadmill.

I let out a yelp of pain. Ugh. Great.
Just then a member of staff came running in and saw me on the floor, he helped me up and took me back up to my room. By then most of the boys were up and all in my room with Niall, probably wondering were on earth I was.

"God! What did you do!"
"We have a show tonight. Crap!"
"Are you alright?" Liam seemed deeply concerned by the way I hobbled into the room, leaning on the member of staff.

"Yeh I'm fine fine" that didn't come out sounding as convincing as I wanted it to.
"Yeh right. Niall, go get Grace."

Grace's pov:

I woke up feeling great. That was the best nights sleep I've had in weeks. And I know it's because I'm as with Harry. I woke up once in the middle of the night and found myself wrapped in his arms with my head in his bare chest. It was heaven. I don't even think he knew what he was doing, so it's best not to mention it...

Oh and he left a note before he left, how considerate.

Good Morning Grace,
I didn't want to wake you but I left before Niall woke up at 6:30am. You looked so beautiful and peaceful while you slept.
I'll see you later xx

Wow. He's just amazing. And we've only just started being friends!

"Grace!  Grace!" Niall burst into my room. Were the hell did he get a key from?

"What's wrong?"
"It's Harry. He fell! Come on!"

My heart sank when I heard that. I picked up my bag with various things I might need for emergencies and headed next door with him. I was preparing myself to see a limp Harry, Lying on the floor, Unconscious or with no feeling in his legs.

Only to find him standing in the middle of the room without any assistance at all.

"Crap. Niall!"
"What!?"
"I thought by "Harry fell!" You meant he was unable to walk or had a heart attack!"

He just laughed and looked down at the floor "sorry"

I sighed and walked over to him.
"What's the matter"
"It's nothing. I just had an accident in the gym. That's all. No need to worry." He shot me a reassuring smile.

"Harry, you hurt yourself enough to worry the boys, and besides, I'm you doctor and your friend... it's my job to worry"
I watched the smile drop of his face. What did I say.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"It's not nothing! Watch this." Liam places his hand on the base of Harry's back, causing him to twitch and grunt in pain.

"Or for gods sake Harry. Let me see."
I walked around Him and lifted the bottom of his shirt. I was greeted by purple. Wow.

I sighed. "Harry take your shirk off please" he smirked and did as I said. I decided to ignore him because I was actually concerned.

"May I?"
"Of course" he lifted his eyebrows trying to be funny, obviously thinking of a dirty joke in his head.  Liam slapped his arm.

I rolled the waste-band of his shorts down just a little bit so I could properly see the damage.

I then placed my hands on side of the bottom of his back. "Stand up as straight as you can. Shoulders back." He did and I applied a little bit of pressure to various points, checking in certain places were there might be serious damage.

As I neared the bruised area ( an already purple and red strip that reached from his side, around to the centre of his back, just above his coxes.) he winced.

"Are you alright?"
"Yeh yeh. I'm fine."
I looked back down at him. Making him turn form side to side as I held my hand over certain points.

"This is going to be a bit cold. But it'll help." I got out a tub of gell. It's used as an antiseptic and it helps to reduce pain on surface and muscle wounds.

I felt a sensation tingle though my body as his muscles tensed, Pronouncing his already well built body. I gently rubbed the gel onto him. He's making me feel things I really should feel.

God I need a life.

"All done" I said with a chirpy smile.

"What. So what's wrong with him?" Paul asked.

"Nothing too serious. Some muscle damage around this area were he fell but thats all." Then I tuned back to Harry. He still had his shirt off and even though I slept in the same bed as him while he had no top on, I had to control myself from blushing.

"And you! Mr styles. Need to take it easy. Keep this gel on and I will head the pharmacy to get you some painkillers because your back is going to be hurting for a while." They all still looked at me with worry. " oh and your absolutely fine to perform tonight as long as you feel up to it and rest like I say. Just no jumping around. Alright?"

He smiled at me. And leaned in for a hug. "Alright. Thank you." His voice was. Very quiet, muffled in my hair.
"No problem. That's what I'm here for. But swear that you will lie in that bed until I say so." I looked at him very Stern. I love this part of my job, being bossy. It feels great being in charge.

"Yes madam. I promise." He smirked. Looked at the boys then walked into his room.

"Thank you Grace." Louis said.
"That's alright. Are the rest of you okey?" They all nodded. "Good. I'm going to the pharmacy for Harry, I'll stop in Starbucks on the way. Want anything ?"

I took their orders and left. God that stressful. I need air.