Chapter 31

Graces pov:

"Good morning Grace" Niall said while chomping on a Slice of toast.
"Niall I need to tell you something!"

I blurted out, I had to tell him first. He's my bother.

He set his plate down on the dining table and gave me his full attention, sensing this was serious.

Taking a deep breath I began:
"You have taken such good care of me for the past few years, especially this last one and after the accident I just don't know I would still be living without you."
"The other lads looked after you too, and Paul wouldn't know how to function without seeing your everyday, knowing you're safe."

Shit, this is harder than I thought.

"Yeh, well. Works been going really well lately and Michael hired some new designers to help me, they're really good at what they do Niall.

But they're in London... and I'm here. With you."
I looked but to his eyes waiting to see if he clocked onto what I meant yet.

"Well that's alright they can just fly over, your their boss right?"

"Niall, that's not how it works. And. It wouldn't be fair of me to force an entire team to relocate.

Ni, I'm going home."

I watched as a tear fell down his cheaply and he grasped me tightly in case I were to slip away now.
"I don't want you to go."

"I know, I love you so much and it's going to be hard not seeing my family everyday.
But we will FaceTime. And call. And you guys will be finishing your tour in a month or two right?" I tried to sound optimistic but it was hard, I'm hurting as much as him. I don't think I can to this to 5 more people.

"But I wanna see you every morning when I wake up and hug you before bed."
"Oh, Niall I know. Me too. But remember when you left your mother and brother in mullingar to start your wonderful career? And it was worth it right? Well that's what I'm doing now, I'm just hoping it'll turn out the same."

"You are gonna do great things we already knew it. It's just that the world had to wait till now to realise it too."
I think he was starting to come round now but our sibling moment was interrupted by a pair of boys standing by he door with confused faces.

"Gracie, what do you mean you're going that's what you're doing now?" My god the look on Louis' face was enough to shatter my heart entirely.

"Lou, I think you should call down zayn and Harry."
He nodded and sprinted up the stairs, I've never felt so guilty, it seems like I'm telling them their dog has died.

————————
"When did you decide?" Zayn asked.

It's now round 37 of 20 questions...

"Two days ago."

"Were will you stay?"

"Paul says myself and my new security can stay in his house. It's close enough to the new office and I won't be alone."

They nodded and kept in silence as they contemplated and came up with more things to ask.

I sat on the sofa with Niall on my left holding my Hand and Zayn on my right with his arm sprung my shoulder.

Liam sat on the other sofa with Harry and Louis sat on the floor looking up at me like a lost puppy.

"I'm so sorry" I broke out crying. And my head dropped into hands.

They were then caught by Lou who pulled me down onto the the carpet with him so he could hold me properly.

"Listen darlin, it'll be alright. Like yous aid this is just the start of a new adventure for you. And you deserve all the work can give you. So don't hesitate to take it just because of us" he soothed rocking me backwards and forwards.

"But I love you... ALL"

It went a bit quiet then and I knew what I had done.

"I know... and we love you too ."