Chapter 21

Graces pov:

"Yes I promise."
"And Niall you look after her, remember what I said; no long walks, no alcohol and make sure she takes her medication."

Niall just obeyed and hugged her goodbye.
"Jesus mammy, I'll be fine and you know I don't drink."

"I know, the hard part will be getting you to sit still..." Niall spoke under his breath.

"Niall shut up."I sent him a playful glare.
"Stop bickering you two!"

"Mammy it was a joke"
"Shut it, now. Be good. Ring me when ever you need, or want." I could tell she didn't want to say goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you two." Aaaaand she's crying.

"It's okey, we'll be alright I promise. The boys will take good care of me."

"I know. All right go before I change my mind and drag you back to the house and never let you leave."

We laughed, gave her one last hug and set of towards our gate.

———————
"So we're going to the hotel first and then dinner. Are you sure you're up to that?"

"Niall, I've told you. As long as I don't push it I'll be fine. And I highly doubt eating out is gonna do me harm considering I've been resting for two months..."

"Yes, but I've only been here for one of those months. Therefore, you need an extra four weeks under my supervision in Order for me to be satisfied." He put an protective arm around my shoulder as we sat in the back of the car that picked us up from the airport.

"I'm not letting anything happen to you, not again."
I rested my head on his shoulder. "Ni,
I know you will. And I'll be fine. I just get tired that's all. I'm fine now."

He just sighed, kissed the top of my head and held me close until we were safely inside our hotel Room.

I expected a pristine, freshly cleaned room with no sign of life apart from myself as I walked through the doors.

However I am greeted by the sound of 4 boys arguing over we're to put a box...

"It should go on the middle of the bed."
Louis tried taking charge.
"No, put it in the living room, that way she'll see it straight away!"
That was Zayn's voice.

"Who says she isn't going straight to the bedroom?" I could here the smirk from Louis voice, followed by a hard, slap from Harry.

I waited at the entrance of the open door, watching in amusement with Niall by my side trying to keep in the laughter.

Eventually they noticed my presence. "Gracie!" Louis ran over to me and gave me a massive hug, very tight. I was not prepared. "Welcome back!"

"Thanks." I wheezed out. He was kinda cutting off my lungs.

"For gods sake Louis you're hurting her." Zayn pulled him of and gave me a warm but light hug. I've missed all the boys. "I've missed you" He whispered in my ear
"I've missed you too."

After a proper reunion with each of them I was sat on the sofa in Harry's arms for the first time in what felt like forever.

"I love you."
His breath was hot and his voice deep and his accent broad as ever.
My body felt shivers and it must have been obvious because he started smirking.

"I love you too" I eventually managed to get out.

"I got something for you"
"What? Why?" I don't mind gifts every now and then, for birthdays or things like that. But Harry has the tendency to go a little overboard with the price tag if you know what I mean.

"I meant to give it to you at Christmas but you were in Ireland so I'm giving it to you now!" He seems excited to give it to me. I wonder what it is.

He pulls an oblong box out of his coat pocket which was beside him and opens it up. Inside was a locket.

I looked at the engravment on the outside. It had Harry's initials on it, his full initials. And on the inside was a picture of me and him at the coliseum on our first date.

"I love it."he smiled while placing it around my neck.
"Promise me you'll never take it off"
"Of course."
"This way, even when I'm working, you'll always have me with you. And I'll always have you with me."

He showed me a ring he wore on his right hand. It had my initials engraved into it along with my birthday.
It would blend in when he wore his other signature rings, but this one meant something special To us as a couple. And I love it.

"Thank you Harry" I reached up and kissed him sweetly before looking back down to play with the ring on Harry's hand.

I hadn't been paying attention to the others in the room I didn't even remember they were there but I was reminded when they all started "awww ing" at our moment.

"I think I'm gonna head off to bed now, we can have our dinner tomorrow? And I need to ring Gigi before it gets too late."
Zayn said.

"Yeh, good idea. I think travelling was enough to make grace tired for a day anyway" Niall said. I felt Harry nod in agreement along with the rest of the lads. I rolled my eyes at them and sunk back into Harry's chest.

I said good night to them all, lastly Niall who kissed my head goodnight and made me take my tablets in-front of him before he left.

After that I began falling asleep. Harry noticed this and carried me to the bed, helped me change into my pyjamas (without looking too much obviously) and got in next to me.

I forgot that those pills made me drowsy. I could hardly see straight anymore.
Harry noticed and pulled me In closer, spooning form behind.

"Good night love"

A/N~ ZAYN HAD HIS BABY GIRL! Congrats to zayn and Gigi on the birth of a beautiful baby girl. I know some one d fans have controversial opinions on zayn. But I for one am very proud of him and I think This baby is just proof of how he's getting on in the world. Sure I want him and all the boys together, but we can't help what we can't change so we might as well thrive with what we have. And that is a BABY GIRL! That's the 3rd 1D baby??
I'm shit at counting. Have a wonderful day. Lots of love
-G