Together at last

This story is by @Sotamshipper24 but it is posted on my account. It is amazing! You have awesome ideas! I just fixed some typos and added paragraphs. All the credit goes to her.

Key
(Y/N) - your name
---------------------------------
(Y/N)'s POV
Tears were streaming down my face as I cried into my friend Malcolm's  jumper. I had just been dumped by my boyfriend, Max, from Cabin 10. He said that he only dated me for his initiation! Mal was holding me and comforting as I cried, murmuring something about how he was gonna kill Max, after Percy was done with him.

Percy Jackson is my 15-year-old older brother who's older than me  by a year. I hope he doesn't drown Max in the lake. I looked up at Malcolm and observed his face. I had had a crush on him before Max, and those feelings were all coming back to me.

The adorable way he scruches his nose and his eyebrows furrow whenever he's angry or frustrated, the way his pale eyes light up whenever he's excited, he's so kind and smart, plus the fact that he was cute didn't hurt.

I don't know how long I'd been staring at him but soon enough, my eyelids started to get heavy and I had nodded off, my head buried in his chest.

Malcolm's POV
I was comforting (Y/N) on my bed, when she fell asleep on my chest! Ahh! She's so adorable! Max wa sso stupid, giving up a girl like her. She's just so pretty, and smart, and kind, and just perfect. Yes, I have a crush on (Y/N) Jackson. If only she liked me back. I sighed, just as I nodded off, my head on top of hers and my arms around her.

(Y/N) 's POV
I was awakened by a click, flash and squeal. I jumped up and rolled off the bed, successfully pulling Malcolm with me. We ended up in a *cough* interesting position. I landed on top of Mal, my hands on either side of his head, our faces inches apart.

The two of us look up to see Silena Beaurgard, my best friend, standing there, a dumb smile on her face and a camera in her hands. Then I remembered the position Mal and I are in, and it looks it like he has too. I cough awkwardly, say "sorry" as I move to get off him.

Then, suddenly, he grabs my face, pulls me down, and kisses me. OH MY GODS MALCOLM PACE IS KISSING ME!!! It takes me awhile to respond, but after a few seconds I come to my senses and kissed back.

Malcolm's POV
(Y/N) moves to get off me as I get a sudden burst of confidence. I grab her face and kiss her. She doesn't respond for a while but after a few seconds she kisses back. I CAN'T BELIEVE (Y/N) JACKSON IS KISSING ME! After we pull away, she's bright red and I'm sure that I am too.

(Y/N) gets off me and we both sit up before I take a deep breath "(Y/N) I'm sorry. It's just that I've liked you since I met you and I don't know what came over me, and--" (Y/N) cut off my embarrassing rambling by grabbing my face and kissing me. I immediately close my eyes, tangle my fingers in her hair, and kiss her back.

This was when we heard "EEEKK! MY. OTPPPP!" We pull apart remember Silena was there! " Um......" (Y/N) tries to speak up, her face las red as a tomato. She's so adorable when she's blushing! Oh schist. Now my face is red too.

Anyways, before (Y/N) could say anything, Silena ran off. I took advantage of our privacy and cleared my throat, saying, "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Bird-Brain! How could I say no to you?" I beamed, and opened my mouth to respond, when we heard" Well it's about time! "

I look over my shoulder to see the ENTIRE CAMP watching us. How long had they been there? "Pace, if you hurt my baby sister......." Percy let the threat hang there for a while to let it sink in. My eyes flitted to his belt, where Riptide was gleaming in the sunlight, the blade razor sharp. I gulped and said "I understand" and octave higher than my usual voice, making it sound more like a squeak.

I looked back a (Y/N) to see her throwing Percy a death glare. Even Percy looked scared. I've known (Y/N) long even to know how scary she is when she's mad. I learned the hard way.

I held out my hand and helped (Y/N) up, before walking out of the cabin with her, hand in hand, just as someone shouted "Let's throw 'em in the lake!" Me, being the sensible child of Athena I am, took (Y/N)' s hand and ran off into the woods. When I had judged that we were far enough away from camp, I sat down on a nearby rock with (Y/N) copying my actions.

We started talking the day away until we heard the other campers calling our names. I decided that they might tear us apart like hungry harpies with their questions, so I took (Y/N)'s hand again and lead her to the secret cave in Zeus' s Fist that I had found during a game of capture the flag. (Y/N) starting looking around the cave, awe written all over her face, but I had other ideas. I grabbed her around her waist and smashed my lips into hers, our lips moving in perfect sync.

The conch sounded for dinner, but I didn't care. I was kissing (Y/N) Jackson and she's kissing me back. Best. Day. EVER.