Anniversary

BY @Sotamshipper24 OKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEE THE FLOOF!!!

Also, you like documenties and the 7 are now 8 cuz of u. @Sotamshipper24 herself did that she said that "Amal could stay at camp and miss me"

-------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked hand-in-hand with my boyfriend, Malcolm, to the cinema. Malcolm was taking me on a date to celebrate our anniversary.   We picked a movie,but didn't really watch it. We were too busy playing with the popcorn. He even put it on his lips and tongue to get me to kiss him.

After the movie, we went home. We made dinner together and after dinner, we decided on watching documentaries. Malcolm even thew a pillow at me for suggesting a  documentary on spiders. As you can probably guess, it ended up in a pillow fight and us cuddling on the bed and watching a documentary about the sea and horses.

One documentary, a lot of cuddles and kisses later, Percy walked in to collect some stuff for Silena, my niece, that he had left there the previous day (and Annabeth probably almost killed him for leaving behind)  to find an empty living room, which he found weird so he walked into out bedroom to find us cuddling, sound asleep.  He couldn't help but snap a few photos to send to the rest of the 9.

What? (Y/N) and Malcolm were the group's OTP.

Another one by Helena. I LOVE IT!!

SO I NEED A PLOT FOR THE HIRO THING!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE I LOVE BIG HERO 6 AND REALLY WANNA WRITE IT CUZ YEAH!

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave it in the comments.