Wake up

Lol since I iz dumb, I forgot to mention that this is by @Sotamshipper24 so ye. Srry.

———

"Sis it's time to get up." Percy knocked on my room door. I just pulled my covers over my head and ignored him.

"Sis come on." I rolled over under the covers. I heard Percy sigh and close the door.

Percy's POV

(Y/N) wouldn't wake up, so I called in my secret weapon that wass sure to wake her up. I dialed a number on my monster proof phone and a hoarse voice picked up.

"Hello?" I whispered something into the receiver.

"Ugh. Fine. I'll be there in ten."

(Y/N)'s POV

Ten minutes after Percy left, I heard the door open.  "Sis wake uuuup" Percy said in a super annoying voice.

"I'm asleep." I mumbled and rolled over again.  I heard another voice chuckle, but the voice was slightly higher than my brother's.

Malcolm?

Why would he be here at this hour if I hadn't invited him?  Suddenly, a pair of arms pulled the cover off me and in an instant I was slung over a broad shoulder, a pair of strong arms holding my legs in place.

"Malcolm?" I asked my boyfriend's back. Supposedly Malcolm chuckled.

"Yep. Good morning kitten"

Malcolm's POV

I walked towards the bathroom attached to my girlfriend's bedroom and threw (Y/N) off my shoulder into the bathroom on her feet and closed the door in her face.

"Kitten if you don't get ready I'll come in and help you get ready" (not in that way)  I heard hurried footsteps before the sink started while Percy just stood there, leaning against the door frame of (Y/N)'s room and watching with an amused expression.

I dusted off my hands and told him with a smirk, "I better be getting breakfast after I went through all the trouble to rush here and wake her up."

Percy gestured towards the dining room, his amused expression never leaving his face. We shared a light laugh before heading to the dining room to wait for (Y/N) before we ate breakfast.  

But, because I didn't want to wait so long, I yelled back into the room, "Oh, and Kitten, you have two minutes before I go in there."

I heard the footsteps become more hurried and chuckled and moved to go to the dining room.

She was too cute.

YES!

Also, again, plz check out my friend unicornjuliet34's book The Unknown Life cuz it's like anazhang and actually thought out so plz check it out.

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments (this also means requests).