It's a Date!

This is yet another chapter by @Sotamshipper24 but posted on my account. Like always, I just fixed typos and grammatical errors. So this is kinda like my story Study Partner, but it's a bit different. 

Key

(Y/N) - your name

(L/N) - last name

------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV 

Mrs. Kapler was assigning us out study partners. We were taking a test on the French Revolution, and I may or may not have learnt nothing. Hehe. So I was lucky she was doing this. 

The only problem was that I was paired with my crush, Malcolm. He was really smart, which was good, but distractingly good-looking. 

Malcolm's POV 

In history class, we were taking an important test on the French Revolution. Good thing I know a lot about the topic. We have an entire shelf of volumes on the French Revolution in Cabin 6. We were getting study buddies, so I was just gonna help my partner. 

One problem. I have a huge crush on my partner, (Y/N). She's just so smart, and sweet, and kind. Though she's more into chemistry and biology. This could go really well, and maybe we'll end up bonding. I just hope this doesn't end badly, like her realizing how different we are, or I do something to make her hate me. We never talk, because we always stutter when we're around each other. Or more like she stutters. 

Oh look, she's walking over now. "H-hey, Malcolm. C-could I have your phone number s-so that we can set-up a meeting?" she asks. She's so cute when she stutters. 

"Sure." I say. I try and give her a warm smile as I try to hide my sweaty palms as I write my number on a piece of paper and pass it to her. She sends me a meek smile, taking the piece of paper from my hand and gingerly putting it in her pocket. 

"O-okay. W-well, then. Um, see you," she says as she walks away. 

Time Skip 

Mrs. Kapler is giving out the grades for our test on the French Revolution. I got a perfect score, as expected. I just hope that (Y/N) got a good grade too. 

I was walking in the hallway when suddenly, someone ran up to me and wrapped their arms around me. I blinked in surprise and saw a certain (Y/N) (L/N) hugging me. 

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" I flinched because of her loud shrieking. At least she's shorter than me so she was shrieking into my chest. She released me from her death grip and showed me her paper and big red A was scrawled in the upper right-hand corner. 

I instantly beamed and hugged her. I felt her smile into my chest. When we pulled away, I mustered all my courage, and asked "Hey, (Y/N), can we hang out sometime?" I saw her cheeks get a cute pink tint to it, causing me to smirk. 

"S-sure" she managed to stutter. "Okay. I'll call you" she turned a darker shade of pink, and people were starting to watch us. I pecked her cheek, making her face turn a brilliant shade of red, causing my smirk to widen and turned around, starting to walk away when I decided to embarrass her more. 

Smirking even wider, I turned around so that I was walking backwards and yelled, "Hey, (Y/N)! It's a date!" making her face resemble a tomato and making everyone turn their attention to her. (A/N: if u get the reference, I, @Sotamshipper24 vow to be your friend) She looked so adorable like that. Somehow, my smirk managed to get wider as I turned around and walked off. Nothing could dampen my mood. But for now, I have a date to plan.  

That was great! But if someone decided to embarrass me like that, I move to another galaxy and still die of embarrassment. 

So about my stories, I have a bunch of smaller oneshot ideas for all my stories, and after I write all of them (in all of my stories), I'll get to posting. It will take a while, but I've had these since before I even started writing on Wattpad.