Staring

BY @Sotamshipper24 CUZ SHE HAD AN IDEA LIKE $ DAYS AGO AND I WAS TOO LAZY TO COPY + PASTE IT. Also, I read the title as star-ing. I was so confused.

-------------------------------------

I was in class with Mr. Gavin, my Social Studies teacher, nearly falling asleep because of his dreary monologue when in was snapped out of my daydream by him snapping, "Mr. Pace! I suggest you stop staring at Miss (L/N)  and focus on my lesson. Unless of course you're taking an exam on the color of her hair, of course."

I whirled my head back to catch a certain son of Athena, face mimicking a tomato, head looking at his desk like it was the most interesting thing in the world.   The rest of the class snickered while my face caught on fire. Was my crush really staring at me?

A child of Athena, not focusing in class, to stare at me? EEEEEE!

"Miss (L/N), since you and Mr. Pace have decided you are too smart to pay attention during my class you will be working on an assignment together after school. Class dismissed."

Mr. Lions ended the class.   After class, I heard someone shout my name. I turned around to see Malcolm running towards me.

"Can I come to your house at 3:30 to work on the project? "

"Yeah. Sure." I fidgeted nervously. My face was heating up.  I frantically swept my hair over my shoulder, standing up from the couch after hearing the doorbell ring.

It was exactly 3:30.

When Malcolm saw me, a light blush covered his cheeks. He was too adorable. I was wearing my camp t-shirt and jeans, so was he. But I was wearing the sweater he gave me when I said I was cold during winter.

"Come in," I led him to my room and he dropped his bag down beside the extra chair I'd pulled up to my desk.   An awkward silence settled over us. Malcolm cleared his throat.

"So...... Let's get started?"  The project was easy. We got it done within half an hour. Mal and I were just hanging out when I noticed he started staring at me, looking adorably like a lost puppy. Though there was a blob of drool settling on the corner of his pink lips.

"Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm!" I waved my hand in front of his face, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Y-Yes, (Y/N)?" He asked as if nothing happened. "Are....you okay?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You were staring. And drooling."

"Nuh-uh" was his genius defense.

"Then tell me what that is," I pointed to the blob of spit resting in the corner of his mouth. Malcolm's cheeks turned a brilliant shade of red as he wiped the spittle off his cheek.  I giggled.

"You're so silly, Malcolm." I hugged him and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. He shuddered before letting out a deep breath and asked, "(Y/N), I was wondering if you would....... Maybe go on a date with me?"

My head shot up to look at him. I stared at him, taking in his stormy eyes, the way he was biting his soft, pink lips out of nervousness, before I let my actions speak for themselves. I lent up, placing my forehead on his, before kissing him.

"Malcolm?-" we whirled back to face the doorway to see Annabeth and Percy have come back from their date. To say the least, my best friend looked shocked, to say the least, to see her younger brother in her boyfriend's home.

Percy seemed to have gone into 'overprotective brother' mode and was glaring daggers at Mal.  I nudged Malcolm's knee with my leg and nodded towards the door, telling him to run while he could. He arched a brow, asking if I was sure. I nodded and Malcolm cleared his mouth just as Percy opened his mouth to say something.

"Well, Annabeth, nice seeing you. (Y/N), I'll see you tomorrow in school. Percy-" he packed his stuff into his bag and edged closer to the door with each word, then bolted. We heard the door open and close. Percy narrowed his eyes before stalking off.

"I. Want. Deets. Later." Annabeth said with a goofy smile before walking off.   Just then, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and read Mal's text. "Thx 4 helping em out. See you on Saturday at 6. Dress nice."   I beamed from ear to ear.

He is such a dork.

I liked that one! Oh, and I changed some things (sorry). I don't think Annabeth would like people calling her "Annie."

Also, thank you for 1.2k reads. This is going too fast.

So I have 8 ideas for my Hiro book (oneshots), but I need a plot. I have like 2, but I want feedback to see if they're good or not.

#1

So basically, Y/N just moved to San Fransokyo, and she visits Lucky Cat Cafe because her mom told her to explore. She meets Hiro there, and he offers to give her a tour of the city. He ends at SFIT (San Fransokyo Institute of Technology) and Y/N asks about it. Yada yada yada and she's in. She (somehow) find out about Big Hero 6, and they (Hiro and/or GoGo [googled how to spell it]) ask her to join. She has a taser suit because I watch Michael Reeves o YouTube.

#2

Y/N was a new student at SFIT. She was lost, and she was pretty shy so she didn't ask for help. She trips on something (maybe her shoelace) and she says ow. Baymax heard her, so he helps her. He brings her to class, and she meets Hiro. She compliments him on Baymax and tell him that she's new. He offers to bring her to Lucky Cat Cafe after school with his friends (GoGo, Fred, etc). Y/N agrees. Hiro and Y/N eventually have to share a lab because they are both 14 and/or 15 and are too young to be alone. She finds out by seeing the armor. She helps redesign the suits (one way mirror masks and more durable armor [you'll see]) and stuff, but then Karmie comes into play. (In the show, they obviously like each other[I ship it]) Y/N gets upset since they obviously like each other and she likes Hiro.

SO CHOOSE!!!!!!

BTW, if you wonder why I talk about Y/N like that, I have an OC of mine that I put into that spot. Their name is Kai. Basically, me on Wattpad is Kai, does that make sense? Don't ask. They fit into any story just fine. If I need a girl, Kai is a girl. If I need a boy, still Kai. I change the gender cuz I'm in charge(lol). I really like this OC, so yeah. Basically, Kai is everything I wanna be.