...Will you go out with me?

This part is by @Sotamshipper24 so yeah. I like it, like a lot......... *at a loss for words*

Key

(Y/N) - your name

(F/F) - favorite flower

-------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV      

I panted heavily as I rushed to my English classroom. Just because Paul was my stepfather doesn't mean I got to be late. He always wanted me to come to class early. Though I suspect it's because my crush, Malcolm, also always arrived early. However, he barely ever gave me a second look. 

 I burst into the classroom, making Malcolm jump out of his seat, and look at me with a disapproving look from the floor that made my heart sink into my toes. Paul looked at me like he had just had a heart attack. I totally forgot about him! He looked ghost white and put a hand on his chest. 

"Well, (Y/N) ,you always make a dramatic entrance. I believe you have given Mr. Pace a fright. Have seat." Paul joked, making Malcolm chuckled, making my face turn bright red. 

"Oh, (Y/N), Mr. Lions asked us to meet after school to study amoebas since you haven't really grasped what characteristics they have." he told me he told me without looking up from the book he continued reading after he had righted himself back into his chair. 

My heart nearly shattered when I heard the boredom laced into his voice. 

"O-okay," Malcolm was a blurry smudge as I tried to keep my tears in and willed my voice not to crack. Did he really feel bored because he had to spend time with me? 

Malcolm's POV  

I arrived early in Mr. Blofis' class because my crush, Percy's sister (Y/N), always arrives early but today she seems to be late. Speak of the devil, (Y/N) burst into the room. Quite literally. I nearly jumped out of my seat in fright. It seems like I wasn't the only one. Mr. Blofis looked like he had seen a ghost ad he put a hand on his chest and gave (Y/N) a weak smile. 

"Well (Y/N), you always make a dramatic entrance. Have a seat," he joked and I couldn't help but chuckle slightly. I noticed (Y/N)'s face get a slight red tint to it. I righted myself back into my chair and made up and excuse to invite (Y/N) to my house. 

"Oh, (Y/N), Mr. Lions asked us to meet after school to study amoebas since you haven't really grasped what characteristics they have," I tried to sound as bored as possible. I always tried to hide my feelings toward (Y/N) so she wouldn't discover my crush on her. However, I intend to ask her out today after school. And I have a plan. 

 "O-Okay, " was it just me, or were her eyes watery? I suppressed a smile as I told her to meet me at my house at 4. That gave me an about hour to prepare. I got home and rushed to get ready. I hope (Y/N) likes it. 

(Y/N)'s POV       

I arrived at Malcolm's house and rang the doorbell. When the door opened, I felt like the breath had been knocked out of my lungs. Malcolm's hair was slightly disheveled, but not so disheveled that it was off-putting. It somehow made him even more handsome. 

I felt a blush spread across my face as he gave me a small smile and lead me to his room. When we entered his room, I plopped my bag down and looked around in awe. His room was clean and tidy, with maps and blueprints on the walls, shelves of books, a desk in front of a huge window, and a monster-proof phone on his bed with grey sheets, quilt, and a metal owl hanging on top of his bed

A microscope was sitting on the center of his desk. "(Y/N), why don't you observe the amoebas while I go find my notes?" he suggested. I nodded in response as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I crossed the room and peered into the microscope. 

However, instead of the tiny organisms I was expecting to see, I saw a tiny paper with the words 'Will you go out with me?' scrawled in Malcolm's cursive handwriting. 

I gasped, and heard a nervous "So....?" I jumped and turned around to find Malcolm standing there, a bouquet of (F/F) in his hand, a hopeful look on his face. 

 "Yes!" I all but squealed, jumping into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on top of mine, letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank Aphrodite. I spent two hours writing that note." 

I laughed lightly into his chest. Malcolm pulled away and grabbed my hand. He started leading me to the living room. He opened a closet, took out a blanket and laid it over the back of the couch. 

 "What are you doing?" I asked. "I lied about needing to study. We're watching a movie." he replied with a smirk. Realization dawned on me, when I remembered Malcolm's attitude to me in the past. 

"Wait, I thought you didn't like me." Malcolm threw his head back, laughing heartily. "Am I really that good at acting? I've always liked you, (Y/N). I just pretended not to so that you wouldn't discover my crush on you." my mouth formed an 'o' shape as he walked over, pulling me to his chest, making me nuzzle into the soft fabric of his grey sweater(seriously, this boy has an addiction on the color grey). 

He cupped my face with one hand and held my waist with the other, tilted his head up and kissed me. His plump lips were soft against mine. I wanted the kiss to last an eternity, but it only lasted five seconds before he pulled away. His beautiful grey eyes stared into mine as he pecked my nose. His eyes got a mischievous glint to them as he smirked at me, our faces centimetres apart as he asked me in a whisper, 

"You still think I don't like you?" I just shook my head, at a loss for words. He looked pleased with my reaction as he pecked my lips one last time before he lay on the couch and pulled me in front of him, cuddling into me as he pressed the play button on the remote behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist after he had pulled the blanket over us. I giggled when I realized the movie was Hercules

What a dork. My dork.

That was nice. I am speechless, mainly because I'm not talking. Lol jk it was amazhang and I loved it so much!

If you guys have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.