Sick

A/K - Athena Kid name
——————

Malcolm had caught a cold, and he blamed his girlfriend Y/N for that. She got sick a couple days ago, and she made him take care of her. He tirelessly fed her, kept her entertained, and somehow got her to choke down her medicine. Now, she had to pay the price.

When Malcolm missed breakfast, Y/N got slightly worried. He always attended breakfast, something about being 'the most important meal of the day' or something.

Y/N decided to check on Malcolm before her first class of the day. She regretted it as soon as she entered the Athena cabin

"Why hello there, Y/N." Malcolm said with humor in his voice.

"You're going to make me take care of you because I made you sick? Like I would ever do that. Plus, a boy and a girl can't be in the same cabin at one time. Once A/K leaves, it'll just be us." Beat that Malcolm.

"I've already told Chiron you'd be taking care of me." Ugh, why did he have to be so smart? Y/N questioned.

"Ugh, fine. What do you want?"

"I just want you to watch a movie with me." Malcolm said. He didn't want to be that mean to his girlfriend.

"Ugh, fine. What movie?" Y/N was hoping he would choose her favorite movie, Big Hero 6, considering how no matter how mean he tries to be, he always goes back.

"Big Hero 6."

7 movies and 8 bowls of popcorn later, Annabeth came in for bed. After she saw both Y/N and Malcolm together asleep, she couldn't help to snap a few pictures and send them to Piper. What? They were her OTP.

What!? I actually posted a oneshot of my own? Well, yes, I did. I have a huge list, so I'm going to write all of those. It's gonna take a while. I have 19. Yikes!

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.