A/N (I wanna die)

Guys, I'm sorry for this, but I need to let my embarrassment out. Note: if you easily suffer from second hand embarrassment, don't read this. I am very shy, so this is very embarrassing. Also, there will be a few curse words.

So LSC (Liberty Science Center) is doing a zoom field trip with my school, and it was a sign up thing. I got in cuz my teacher did it for me cuz she thinks I would like it. Ok, so I'm in, and it's about robotics and medical engineering. Now, we were talking about 3D printing pills, and I asked a question bc I want an answer and cuz I love, and have an interest in, 3D printing. This is the question I asked.

Just a random question since we are on the topic of 3D printing; When do you think we will be able to be able to 3D print human body parts like ears and noses? By this, I mean with human flesh/living tissue.

Ok, so that happens. It was a private message for a reason. I know a lot of the kids in the zoom. They girls always talk shit about me and the guys do too but they actually confront me about it.

THE DUDE (host) FUCKING SAID IT OUT LOUD WITH MY NAME! I MEAN COME ON!

IM SO FUCKING EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW! THE GUY DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!

I'm sorry for the rant. I'll upload a oneshot later today.

Lol while writing this one of the guys messaged me about this...