War

I just want to say thank you to @Hermes_the_greekgod for the idea!  I must admit, I didn't know how to start this. Sorry! I also know this isn't long, but it's the best I could do.

----------------------------

Malcolm was worried. Worried about losing and the Titans taking over, worried about dying, and worried about her. She was the most important part.

Y/N was the head counselor of the Hermes cabin, and one of the kindest most beautiful girl Malcolm had ever met. She was very brave and really good at using a dagger, but Malcolm was still worried about her.

From the corner of his eye, he saw someone fall over. And tat someone was Y/N.

He ran over to her, slashing and killing the beasts like they were mere houseflies. He needed to get to Y/N.

"Y/N," Malcolm said, trying to wake her up. "Y/N, please,"

"Malcolm," Y/N barely managed to get out, "I'm going to die."

"No Y/N. You can't leave me. I love you too much. I won't let it happen." 

"Malcolm, I love you too. But I can't do this." And then she left.

----------------------

At the funeral, the only person he could focus on was Y/N. He secretly hoped that she would come back and crash the funeral like Percy had done, but Malcolm knew that couldn't happen.

This certainly isn't my best work, but I'm still kinda proud of it.

If you have any ideas/requests, leave 'em in the comments.