They all know

The entire camp was playing truth or dare. Well, most of them. Annabeth and Y/N were on a quest to get another demigod, so they were gone. The rest of the camp was sitting arounf te campfire playing truth or dare.

It was my turn, so the last person who went was asking the almighty question. Perseus Jackson, you better not say anything stupid.

"Truth or dare?" Percy said. I didn't choose dare. I don't care if everyone thinks I'm a chicken, but he has been spending way too much time with the Athena kids.

"Truth."

"If you have a crush on someone, tell us all who it is so we can hear their lovely name." Ok, not as much time with them as I had originally thought, but I still got the gist of the question. Annabeth totally told him about my "crush" of sorts. And the entire camp found out too. They just wanted me to admit it. What did I do to deserve this!?

"Um it *inaudible*." Ha! Take that you son of Poseidon! Oh wait...

"We couldn't hear the name Mal." Piper McLean from the Aphrodite cabin said while giggling. Oh, I forgot. What is going on with me today?

"Uh.. i-it's Y/N." AJKHRIWJEDWYQCBI THEY KNOW IT'S Y/N!!!

"Ooooooooh, Y/N and Malcolm sitting in a tree-" The entire camp (minus Nico [why was he even there {Will}]) started singing.

"Please just shut up." What can I say, I became desperate.

"Who's next?" Wasn't this game supposed to move on?

"Oh Malcolm, for an Athena kid, you're pretty oblivious." And what exactly was that supposed to mean Leo?

"Basically, this was all a setup to make you admit that you like Y/N and how we are all going to tease you nonstop until you ask her out." Wow Percy, very well executed.

"Or, I could take this crush to the grave?" It sounded more like a question. I am really bad at this.

"Nope. And we will be sure to make sure you two get together. No matte the cost." Percy has apparently been spending time with  the Aphrodite kids too.

"Fine then. What do I need to do?"

Been a while since I updated with my own oneshot eh?

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.