Makeup

This is by @Sotamshipper24 so yeah. (N/N) is nickname btw.

----------------------------------------
You and Malcolm were on a date. It was your first date, and needless to say, you were both nervous. You had liked each other for forever before Malcolm finally mustered the courage to ask you out. You were walking back home, holding hands, smiling sweetly as you had a playful conversation. Suddenly, you heard a splash and were suddenly drenched, making your teeth chatter as you hugged yourself tightly and hunched over. 

"(N/N), are you okay?" Malcolm asked worriedly, pulling you to his chest, trying to keep you warm. "Here," he wrapped his jacket around your shoulders You both looked up to see your siblings, Connor and Travis, on the balcony, laughing hysterically. "Hey, (Y/N)! You're makeup's smudged!" they jeered, making your face turn bright red and you looked down, trying to hide it. 

"Hey," Malcolm said softly he passed you a tissue to wipe your face. After you did, he lifted your face to his and when he saw your face, he smiled softly. 

"What?" you asked him. Malcolm shook his head. "Nothing. You're just so beautiful," he leaned in and kissed you. You immediately kissed back, both of you smiling softly into the kiss. You heard your brothers yell, "Hey! Pace! Get a room!" and pulled away, chuckling lightly with huge grins on your faces. 

"Come in, let's go" Malcolm said as he took your hand swinging it back and forth as he lead you to your apartment building, and left you at your doorstep. Just before he left, he gave you a kiss on the cheek.  

"I'll call you?" he asked hopefully. You immediately nodded. He chuckled at your enthusiasm and pecked your lips one last time, and went off. You went to the bathroom to change out of your clothes, looked in the mirror, and realized what he was smiling at before. Your make up had been completely wiped off, and he still thought you were beautiful. You blushed as you went about your nightly routine and fell asleep, only to dream of a certain son of Athena.

So I like that one... and I'll update soon. Sorry for being dead. I was busy. Believe it pr not, I have a life (crazy right!?).

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.