Mean Girl

This is yet ANOTHER oneshot by @Sotamshipper24 (like always) I only fixed typos and grammatical errors. I had no idea what to title this. If you didn't know, I take suggestions/ideas as well as full on oneshots, so feel free to leave any ideas is you have them.

You are already dating Malcolm in this one.

Key

(Y/N) - your name

-------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, cutie. Malcolm, right?" Alisha, the school's popular girl, comes up to my boyfriend, talking in a flirtatious voice.

It's Malcolm's first day at Goode High School. He decided that he would join Percy, Annabeth, and I at Goode High School so that he could be closer to me. His eyes darted to me, watching how I reacted to this.

We were both possessive with each other when it came to strangers, even thought we trusted each other completely.

"What are you doing with this loser?" she glanced at me, her gaze full of disgust. "Since you're new here, how about I show you around the school, and afterwards you could take me out to dinner, how does that sound?" she asked as she batted her eyelashes, obviously waiting for him to jump at the chance to take her out.

"Actually, I have a girlfriend, so no thanks." Malcolm replied, smiling down at me. Alisha just laughed.

"You know what, cutie? I don't usually do this but I'll you one last chance. Don't miss out because of this loser." Malcolm, being adorable, sweet, overprotective boyfriend he is, was furious, and replied in a deadly calm voice

"Don't call her that. You have no right to. She's a million times better than you could ever be. So don't compare yourself to her. Don't talk bad about those better than you. Don't think that you don't know what kind of girl you are. You need to break hearts, make others feel miserable, and badmouth those better than you just so that you good about yourself. Don't ever mess with her again, or you'll have to deal with me, Percy, and my sister. You know her? She's Percy's girlfriend."

Alisha noticeably paled at the notice of my best friend, Annabeth, who once put her in the hospital for two months for 1) insulting her, 2) insulting me, and 3) flirting with Percy. She's very possessive when it comes to strangers, just like Malcolm. Maybe it's an Athena thing.

She also sees me as a little sister, so nobody can insult me without dealing with all three of them. I had to bite my cheeks to keep from laughing hysterically. " You understand?" Malcolm finished, and Alisha looked like she was about to wet her pants. She was so scared that she could only nod curtly and run away.

"Thank you. You're the best," I kissed his Malcolm on the cheek, took his hand and went off to our next class.From then on, Alisha never bothered me again.

I liked that one. It was pretty calm and chill.

Also, thank you all for 300 reads!? It's been 4 days, and I got 100 views. WHAT!? I am so grateful for all of you who have read my book. I am honestly speechless. (lol I'm not even talking my mind is just blank)

If you didn't know, all the longer oneshots will have an emoji in the title so you know that this specific oneshot is part of a longer one. I don't know why I am doing this, but it's happening.

Once again, thank you all.