Cheater

Yes, I copy+pasted this from my Percabeth book (lol when I was a good author)
_____________________________

 Malcolm's back slid down against his door. The constant rapping on the wood from the other side was giving him a headache. He needed to be alone, he needed to be away from her. She was the reason he was in fits. She was the reason behind his undoing. It was her fault.

"Malcolm, please." She cried from the other side, "Malcolm, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I swear."

He tried to shut her out, he wanted to shut her out but her words kept filling his ears. She kept saying how sorry she was, like it was an accident. It wasn't an accident. She did it to hurt him.

She only wanted to hurt him.

The pounding of her fists on his cabin door was making it rattle and shake. She sure packed a punch, even if it was being taken out on a door. Y/N called different nonsense, hoping something would lure Malcolm out from his solitude.

"Malcolm, can we please just talk this out?" Y/N asked, "Like adults? You're being childish about this whole situation."

That was it. That was the line that caused Malcolm to snap. He stood and whipped the door open, anger visible on his face. His eyes dark with rage.

"Childish, Y/N? Really, you're really going to stoop that low by calling me childish?" Malcolm half shouted, "You cheated Y/N! And you're sitting here calling me childish, like it was my fault?"

"Oh my gods, Malcolm!" Y/N cried out in frustration, "It's just Monopoly!"

So I was planning on making a crackhead book. No, I'm not doing drugs, but I've been told I radiate crackhead energy since I'm weird, random, and stupid irl. I'm gonna take this as a compliment and make a book with my randomness (yikes) and was wondering if if it's a good idea and if anyone would read it. I might post random nonsense stuff, memes I have saved, or literally anything else. Would you read it? Imma make it anyway, but still.

If you have any ideas or requests, feel free to leave them in the comments.