Playboy

Also by @Sotamshipper24 and not by me.

-------------------------------------------

Malcolm's POV 

I opened my locker and another note fell out. I held back a smile as I opened it. I had been getting anonymous love letters. The were sweet, short, and made my day. 

"Ooh you got another letter?" my best friend, Frank, looked over my shoulder. 

"管你自己的事 (Mind your business)" I told him, having lived in Singapore before my real family took me back to America (long story) and lived in a part Chinese, part Portuguese family, and learned Chinese, while closing the envelope. 

He chuckled and replied "你是我最好的朋友。你的事是我的事 (You're my best friend. Your business is my business.) 今天他写什么?(what did he write today?)"

Just then, Frank started glaring at something behind me he rolled his eyes at it too. I turned around to see what he was staring at and did the same. Malcolm Pace was walking towards us. Oh, great. Just great. I hated that guy. He knew he was every girl's dream, and played with their feelings. He basically kissed every girl who liked him. Sadly, his locker is right beside mine.  

"(L/N), move out of the way," he demanded rudely. His eyes flitted to the note that was still in my hands and snatched it away from me before I could hide it away. 

"What's this (L/N)? A love letter?" he taunted. Frank cracked his knuckles threateningly, making the Malcolm scurry away. I breathed out a breath of relief. 

"Thank you" I told Frank. I gestured for us to open the letter together. Instead of a poem like I expected to find, there were only four sentences. 

I'm ready to meet. On the rooftop. 3 pm. Don't be late. 

Excitement spread through me as I jumped up and down. 

It was now 3 pm. and I had just arrived at the rooftop. I looked to the of the roof to see Malcolm fidgeting nervously. 

"What the heck?!" I screamed hysterically. 

"(Y/N), please hear me out," he raised his hands in defense, a pleading look in his eyes. 

"For what?! So that you will can use me, break my heart, walk away and brag about it?! I cannot believe that I didn't see through your ruse earlier! Gods how could I have been so stupid?!"

Malcolm's POV 

"Gods, how could I have been so stupid?!" (Y/N) exclaimed. 

"(N/N) no, wait please-" I begging her now. My vision blurred with tears and suddenly, I felt a searing pain on the side of my face, which was suddenly face 90 degrees away from where it was originally facing. 

Did she just... slap me?

(Y/N)'s POV   

"(N/N), no wait, please-" hearing him use my nickname was too much to handle. No one but my close friends and family called me that

I only allowed him to call me that because I was so stupid and believed that he was sincere in his letters. He was just toying with me. I slapped him and ran, tears blurring my vision and my nose stinging. 

I couldn't let Malcolm know how much he had affected me. Gods, I was so stupid. I should've known the entire thing was just a plan to humiliate me and break my heart. Ugh. I hated Malcolm so much right now. I ran home to my room, tears streaming down my face. The first thin I set out to do: hide all the stuff Malcolm had given me.