Fight

This is another chapter by @Sotamshipper24 but on my account. I just fixed typos and grammatical errors. If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments or the messages. I'm sorry for not updating, I had the biggest brain fart ever. 

In this one Malcolm has two siblings and he's staying with his father and step-mom 

Key

(Y/N) - your name

(L/N) - last name

(N/N) - nickname

(H/C) - hair color

-----------------------------

(Y/N) and Malcolm were having a petty argument. Again. (Y/N) was jealous because another girl was hitting on Malcolm and he did nothing to stop her. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead her on," Malcolm tries to reason with his girlfriend. "I didn't know she was flirting with me." 

"She was talking to you in a flirtatious voice, she was playing with her hair, gave you her phone number and asked you to call her, and she winked at you as she was walking away! And I was standing right there." (Y/N) shot back quickly, clearly enraged. Malcolm was exasperated. 

It was late at night and he didn't want his siblings or his parents to wake up and hear them fight. His step-mom and father would be worried about how he was doing after this and he wouldn't hear the end of it from his half brothers. 

"Why does this matter to you so much?! It's not like I would've done anything with her!" He yelled at his girlfriend.To his surprise, (Y/N) burst into tears. 

"You don't get it! Of course I'm worried! It's not that I don't trust you. It's just that I'm afraid you'll realize that you deserve so much better than me and leave me for someone who actually deserves you. I always feel like I'm not good enough for you! I didn't tell you because I don't want you to judge me or think less of me!" She got out through sobs. 

 Malcolm was taken aback by his girlfriend's words. He never thought that (Y/N) (L/N), the confident daughter of Apollo, would be insecure about these sort of things. He hugged her from behind and places his head on her shoulder as he shushes her. "I'm sorry. (N/N). I'll never leave you. I'm sorry. I should've been more sensitive towards your feelings. I'm never leaving you. And I don't think less of you. I love you," he confessed. 

He looked up at her through his lashes as he waited for her response.She looked at the adorable puppy dog eyes he was giving her with watery eyes. 

Malcolm was afraid that she would walk out in him after their fight. However he could only hope that his confession would salvage what was left of his relationship, not make things worse. Though, he thought that if she would walk out on him anyways, she should know how much she really knows how important she was to him. He just hoped that she wouldn't walk out on him. He wouldn't be able to bare it if she broke up with him. 

After a few minutes of them staring at each other, a soft smile made its way onto her face."I love you too, Owl Face." she finally replied, sniffling. "I'm sorry. I blew things way out of proportion. I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill. I was just so worried that you would leave me," (Y/N) continues, turning around, making Malcolm stand up straight, and buries her face into his chest, sniffling. 

Malcolm nuzzled his face into her hair as he breathed a sigh of relief, sniffling too. He inhaled her scent. She smelled like a field of flowers, freshly bloomed in the middle of spring.

"It's okay. From now on, no more insecurities. If you're worried about something, come talk to me, okay? I won't judge you or think less of you. I know you'll do the same for me. okay?" 

He let a few tears stream down into your (H/C) hair. "Okay. I promise,"she replied, her voice muffled by his sweatshirt. He pulled her beside him as he moved into bed, cuddling her as they shared a sweet kiss and parted, falling asleep. 

That was great! I might've messed up wit the scent part (that sounded weird when I said it out loud) but I hope it's not completely ruined. I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've been in a huge brain fart. I just checked the views for this book, and it has 184 reads!? This book was originally for fun, I din't think people would actually read it. Thank you. 

If you have any ideas for oneshots, feel free to leave them anywhere. I'll see it.