Crush

So I am making a whole oneshot series. This is the first one. They are in chronological order, but you don't need to read the others to understand the one you are reading.

(Edit, no. Diz ain't happening bruh. Like the next one by me (I think) was it, and that was all)
————————
Malcolm has a crush on Y/N. He had no ideas why. Maybe it was because she was his best friend and he got to know her a lot better? Ugh, he just needed to sleep.

Nope. Still had a crush. I guess he could just hide it. Except for the fact that Annabeth somehow found out. And Annabeth, of you can hear me, I don't think out loud.

This was more filler. It was terrible lol. Ok. I can't stop laughing sorry.

Thx for 1.*something I'm to lazy to look*k reads! This is the quality content u signed up for.

For my Hiro thing, I'm making both (kinda like this. I have a Malcolm oneshot book, as well as an actual fanfic called Obsession.)

I have a couple (like 2 and one isn't even by me but by the one and only @Sotamshipper24 ) ideas, and I need more. You could help me fo you want.

The ideas:
Y/N and Hiro make a robot
Lucky Cat Café (Aunt Cass' café)

So yeah. I need a plot for the fanfic though. I have one about Y/N being a new kid, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure y'all have better ideas, so feel free to leave them if you have one.

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.