1: Call

Nothing makes a room emptier than wanting someone in it

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

10 December

The spoon at a coffee mug tingled when it hit the boundaries while Jungkook stirred at his morning brew. This vacation can't get duller for him, it's so silent, no nags, no smell of breakfast, no morning kisses, no couple showers. Everything is so boring, made him sadder.

He crawled through the hall and went to the balcony of his beautiful apartment which feels lonely nowadays

He crawled through the hall and went to the balcony of his beautiful apartment which feels lonely nowadays. Sliding right on the big windowpane he steps in the gallery, taking the view of another big building that covers the noble scene of traffic. He sighed to the city difficulties and rest his elbows on the railing after taking a long sip from the coffee.

A tsk left his mouth as he clicked his tongue at the drink, it wasn't as perfect as his husband makes it for him. he withdrew inside towards the kitchen again he added a cube of sugar which he forgot to include. He again beat his coffee so that the sweetness can dissolve equally through the coffee.

Moving on to the fresh sheets of newspapers he went directly to the sports section. He is a dancer as well as a self-defense instructor, coaches boxing to people because crimes are overpowering these days.

He went through the paper murmuring curses in between to the goons roaming around and disturbing the harmony. His phone ringed, echoing in the small dining room he had been sitting in.

'hobi Hyung' it said.

He picked the call and without any greeting or morning wishes he sassed. "the user you are trying to contact is ain't your boyfriend, the user misses his husband too, so stop calling and crying over the phone that you miss your baby kitten" he said.

"good morning to you too kook"

"same, Hyung" he chuckled.

"3 pm today at big hit..." hoseok sounded annoyed.

Jungkook got it to his attention and frowned at the elder's behavior. "what happened Hyung?" he asked and straighten up his back so that he could pay attention to Hyung.

"dance practice at 3 happened"

"that I got, but what happened to you? You okay?"

A sigh was just the answer Jungkook got before he was met with silence, he sensed that his charming sunshine Hyung is not too bright today so he almost ordered in a stiff tone. "come over Hyung" and hung up.

he lifted his eyes to the room in front, it didn't look less than a battleground and if he wants to show hoseok that he is responsible and doesn't always need help he needed to tidy everything around.

He started to segregate the mess, the laundry on one chair, the books on one and devises on one. The spread of food had to get mopped.

He noticed the amount of laundry he had to do, but he just stuffed all the fabrics in the basket, skipping the laundry part. He stuffed the books carelessly on shelves but mopped the floor properly leaving no evidence of how much he cried last night in memories of his husband and stuffed his mouth with popcorn.