25: Spill

I was quite, but not blind

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

17 December 

Jungkook could see nothing, he was breathing evenly, it pains, but the floor feels soft.

Steady

Steady

His eyes got open, half-open and he stared at the person shutting down the medical kit and turning to Jungkook.

Taehyun closed the kit and turned to the weird foreigner who he just treated, to meet with his half slit opened eyes, staring up at him.

"morning" Taehyun said and sighed.

Jungkook closed back his eyes just to open them after some seconds. He noticed that he was in his hotel room.

The things started to kick him. He realized that he meet with Victoria after years, he was beaten up badly, now he is in his room. He was not worried about his identity as he hid his stuff properly in his room, leaving no sign that he is Jungkook from south Korea.

But he suddenly remembered that Victoria said that she will expose him.

Bad

And he saw Taehyung??!!!!!!!!

Jungkook started to look around and as he was laying his view was not too good so he decided to sit. He pushed himself and Taehyun just stared, not helping.

No sign of any human other than those two in the room. Jungkook turned back to Taehyun. None of them shared any words, they just stared with some tension in the air.

"I bought you here after you passed out from all the beating," Taehyun said and jungkook nodded.

"What did you see?" Taehyun asked in a tough tone.

"huh?"

"What did you see, I mean what do you remember from last night?" Taehyun asked, he can't let a witness move freely.

"I, I remember getting beaten up by three guys and then one fell on the floor and then I passed out..." Jungkook gulped, he didn't say the whole truth.

Taehyun stayed silent in front of the elder for some minute, he had a straight face on as he knew that Jungkook is lying, or not saying the whole truth. Jungkook avoided Taehyun's eyes, thinking if he should ask about the other guy who he was assuming as Taehyung.

"I know you saw the other person with me. Yuta-sii you can trust me, I don't want to hide more from you, so you should also open up" Taehyun said, a sympathetic look on his face for Jungkook. He didn't know the whole soul purpose of Jungkook, he knew Jungkook as Yuta, a photographer, who was beaten up mercilessly by some local high school boys who were bribed.

"did you see the guy with me from last night?" Taehyun asked, kook was suddenly feeling scared, these guys were armed, Taehyun as well as the other guy from last night.

Jungkook nodded as the answer.

"what did you see?" taehyung again asked. Jungkook's was feeling so weak and vulnerable against the younger, but the vibes were a big excuse.

"I-I saw a guy with you, he had a gun, he shot one of the guys who was bullying me and said something before I lost my senses"

Taehyun nodded this time. "I know you must have questions, so I'll tell you what many of the people here know, okay? But if I'm answering you have to say shit too"