31: Nickname

It hurts when you get replaced. 

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"when we will kill those guys, I'll be the one to shoot Taehyung"

V announced taking the hyung's attention to him. his face was in super seriousness.

The two elders separated and stood up from the chair looking at V. "what?" Jin questioned.

"I want to be the one to kill Taehyung... Imagine it will be so much fun to see me kill a person who is a twin-face of me" V dryly chuckled.

"We are not doing any of the killings," Namjoon said on which V frowned.

"We can't do that! let them go?! Why?" V's voice raised and it's not the first time so their reaction as usual.

"V... he could be your brother...." Jin said with a soft expression on which V scoffed.

"my only brother, on the hot topic, is you... you both..... or did you switched to that weak pussy whose face is like me?" he asked dryly.

"Are you hearing what are you saying!?" Jin scolded, he felt hurt.

"V!... behave! why do you even want to kill him! what did he do to you!?" Namjoon asked in a high voice.

"me...? Hyung the hot topic is he knows our faces, he's been in my room for days... he knows about the gang he can be a threat if he will roam out free, he even kissed Jimin!" he shouted high in end, revealing the main topic for his hate.

"1st he doesn't even know a present of what most of the people know outside the gang, our gang is pretty famous. He doesn't even know what place on the world this is and 2nd that he didn't kiss Jimin, Jimin kissed him-"

"yeah, same shit" V spoke cutting Jin's sentence.

"let me complete Bitch... what are you? A 12-year-old possessive boyfriend? Jimin thought it was you, they had no intention of kissing and Jimin told that Tae didn't even let him kiss and he pushed him away." Jin completed and V rolled his eyes.

"Tae? Hot shit! you found a nickname for Taehyung..." V said ignoring all the explanation Jin did.

"you are such a brat...!" namjoon was now angry at younger behavior. "I want the final report for case 128 and 34 from you by evening!" namjoon said in his boss's voice... V is getting so much spoiled. Namjoon made sure to mention the case on which V has to put the final touch so that V doesn't have other gang members to blame on.

V sighed and stormed off the office room towards his room in the mansion, to give Jimin his punishment.

Jin sighed loudly, sitting down to the seat. He could only think of what V could do, he didn't know what to do with this guy. "don't worry baby," namjoon said and picked the landline on his desk. He ringed to someone and spoke. "shift the two from that shitty place to something better....... Shift them to the empty room beside mine" namjoon ordered and looked at jin who passed a weak smile.

An okay with honorifics was heard from the other

side and Joon hung up the line.

"Let them rest for some time and then you can go talk ... hmm?" Namjoon and to jin and went to the chair Jin was sitting at, he pulled the elder bit up before sitting himself on the chair and making Jin sit on his lap and he leaned in to continue what was disturbed by V.

"Time to say goodbye," the guy said with a smirk.

"huh?" Jungkook uttered, he seemed drained, he thought that he had to say goodbye to Taehyung already but the muscle man sighed and an annoyed expression took over.

"you like this shitty room? We are taking you both to a better place, neither hell nor heaven, chill the fuck out" the guy said and waved up and down indicating the couple to stand up.

Taehyung slide off Jungkook's lap and both stood up weakly, this place was not suiting their health. Jungkook gripped Taehyung by the waist as he felt a half-dead leg from all the sitting on the floor he did. Taehyung and Jungkook made their way to the gate where the two guards were standing.

"Woah! Boss V??" he practically yelled, his eyes going bigger and bigger when the other one tugged on his arm. "he is not V, he is the twin-face! Remember the rumor going down the gang! But it's amazing how he looks exactly like him" the two-man nodded to each other while Taehyung looked hesitant and Jungkook looked completely out of the way, feeling like the two were talking in binary code and the 1 and 0 were Taehyung and some V.

"move now, follow me," one said while the couple kept quiet. One of the two made them follow him from the front and the second one kept checking on them from the back.

Jungkook softly tugged on Taehyung sleeve and wiggle his eyebrows in questioning. Taehyung showed younger his palm signaling to wait a bit before he will tell. It was a matter of some stairs and steps before the duet was introduced to an expensive-looking hallway with perfect lighting and cleaning before they were made to enter a beautiful small room.

Both were again locked but now it was a better place with a good smell. Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the queen size bed with a sigh. Their body relaxed and some pain went down their tired body. While Jungkook was in full confusion about the place, the words of the 2 muscle elephants, and what to do next, Taehyung was thinking what now will they face and how to get out of here. now that he was next to Jungkook his next desire was to get home as soon as possible.

"what is happening?!" Jungkook frowned in confusion turning to Taehyung.

"we-" Taehyung started but a knock interrupted. Both the male got tensed and Taehyung went scared, super scared, he didn't know what will next come to threaten him.

Jungkook slowly left Taehyung side and made his way towards the door.

The door seems unlocked and so Jungkook twisted the cold metal doorknob and welcomed the person standing outside.

Is eyebrows went into a frown when he saw the person.

"wait! Taehyung!? When did you walk out of the room?! Or am I high?!" Jungkook mumbled.

-- 

hang on a bit more, stuff is unfolding and we are coming to end. <33. 

What's your favorite dessert?

Rasgulla reminds be of suga ;)