8: Photographer

A goal without a plan is just a wish 

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

12 December

A firm grasp of Jungkook's fingers held the small book in place, his head a little tilted, eyebrows frowned, his eyes focused on the text written, his lips getting bitten up softly. He read the information in the passport while Sana explained to him some more details.

"No matter who you come across, no matter who, you will say you are Nakamoto Yuta. This was the only name for which I could find a fake passport. Don't dare to take south Korea's name there. And you can't take these"

She looked up to Jungkook and he also averted his gaze from the Japanese passport book to Sana who was standing against the couch on which Jungkook's luggage was opened, from which many kinds of stuff were placed outside the couch.

"these are all from south Korean brands if you wish to not die so buy some Japanese products." She said pointing at all the cosmetics, small emergency medicines, and electrics. She also segregated some clothes which can give even a percent of a hint of Jungkook being South Korean. Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"Now let's think of your reason to go to the north." She took a seat in front of Jungkook.

A weird confusion took over the male's face "um... to find Taehyung?" he informed as well as question the same time.

"The reason you will give to visit the officials or any local there." she scoffed.

"oh... yeah... I'm dumb" Jungkook dryly chuckled.

"You are not dumb Jungkook, you are just a bit too stressed, relax a little please otherwise you may do wrong things and get you in trouble. Hmm?" she politely said. Sana was naturally an irrational person. She was cold but not to everyone. With Jungkook she felt homey, she saw herself in that guy who's loved one disappeared, but she was helping him so hard because she was not able to help herself.

She lost her brother and wasn't able to find him until he was found dead in an ally, covered in bruises. Sana wanted to help Jungkook so that he doesn't live with the guilt that he could do something when it was not very late, the thing which she wished she had done. She didn't want Jungkook to live an incomplete guilt-ridden life, so she gave herself a nod and decided to proceed.

"Jungkook do you have an idea where is Taehyung's camp"

Jungkook did a chirp nod. "It's a mountain area, most type of a tourist place"

She responded with a nod and stared at the ground thinking something deeply.

The environment there was cozy as well as stressed, their nature of talking represented their soft behaviour which they rarely show but the talks they were having were something of a serious business. Sana hung a sign saying busy outside the door after Jungkook entered and explained to everyone about the meeting she has with Jungkook, no doubt the staff there judged them a bit but they cared less. Sana had another meeting in some half more hours so they were making some final talks.

"so, the reason you can make is that you are a photographer, a nature photographer who wants to visit North Korean mountains for his next project. Is that convincing?" she suggested. Jungkook was impressed and so he nodded in agreement. He also bought a camera with him, thinking it may come to use in the search.

Sana stood up from her place followed by Jungkook he knew it's time for him to bid a bye otherwise Sana may get late for her meeting. "so Jungkook, go take some rest, I confirmed a room here for you, rest for some time. As you may know that traveling to North Korea is very exclusive so I found that the next flight to it is the day after tomorrow. I'll manage a ticket to it easily as I contain some connections so the only thing you have to worry about is your act. Don't let them doubt you, try to speak more in Japanese and hesitate on speaking in Korean, stammer like you are new to speaking the Korean language at the airport, and you need to go mix with the North Koreans when you enter the boundary like you are part of them, if they ask then tell them that you are from Japan and you just practiced to speak Korean well. Don't be too polite and mind your business there, okay?"

"y-yes, ma'am" to their surprise Jungkook already started to stammer. 1st thing that Sana looked scary and Jungkook felt weak, second that the fact that the flight will be in 2 days worried Jungkook as he thought of the possibility of what could happen to taehyung at that time.

Sana chuckled and shook her head at the behavior of the male. Jungkook gathered his stuff, packed in a bag, segregating and putting separately the stuff Sana didn't allow. He walked out of the office room with the passport and one another type of a photographer I card in his pocket.

After a while, he was in his room which was again under his fake Japanese name so that there can be no margins for doubts.

Jungkook stared at the empty wall, his hands resting on his hips, his eyebrows frowned while he made a plan in his mind. He glanced down at the small shopping bag in which he gathered his stuff and first he pulled out the chart from there.

He stuck the chart paper on the wall of the bedroom and started to place things on it. Taehyung's photograph, his last call date and time written on a sticky note he pinned at the top. He then collected the satellite image of the mountain area and circled the place with a red pen where he last saw taehyung's GPS location and then he marked the area where the camps were plotted about which he had a conversation with yoongi.

Staring on the locations he got he noted that the two locations were near the highway which leads to the airport some 50 km away which was in the city, all out of the peak area. His theory till this time was that Taehyung was going from the camp to the airport when he called Jungkook and said that he is coming back.

Jungkook noticed the area where taehyung's last location showed, the highway was near the cliff area surrounded with water, it was the round like road. He moved his eyes further and he saw that down to the foothill he saw that it was a populated area. The next two theories by Jungkook were that if he had an accident then maybe he reached out for the help, or.... Or maybe... maybe he fell off the cliff. The last thought was really hard for Jungkook to even think so he just though positively and went with the first one.

He removed his thought and went on marking the next things he knew. He marked it at the airport and checked his phone. But a strange thing caught his mind. It confused him.

"yoongi Hyung said that Tae left earlier to leave for the airport." He murmured, talking to himself.

"taehyung called me near 10 am, we called yoongi Hyung after, at 10:13 in the morning, he was at the airport at that time. And according to the GPS taehyung was still on his way to 50 more kilometers!" he concluded; everything was just confusing him.

If taehyung was on his way and crossed a little path then yoongi should've been at the camp or would've just stared the journey but he was at the airport. This says that taehyung may have left the camp earlier but started his journey to the airport late.

"ughhhhhh! Taehyung where were you than all this time?" 

---

did you get anything? 

no? me too

but you can still ask if anything didn't go to your mind, I may help (>^_^)>

andd

I ordered a guitar today I'll be learning it! hehe I'm excited :)