15: Grey

You are not who I'm waiting for  

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

12 December (Taehyung's focus)

White....

Black....

Grey....

Black...

Ceiling?...

Black....

The brunette's eyes constantly, slowly blinked until his vision cleared a bit. He could feel his head throbbing, his head heavy, his body aching, he wanted to cry and shout.

"mm~" he groaned closing his eyes back and tilting his face to the side, his head was pounding and he was not able to handle that.

"ughhhhhh~" he did as he felt that his throat is very dry.

He heard some sound of moving, some ruffles of clothes, and then a warm hand on his cheek.

"baby?" a voice was heard, a soft but weak voice, tiredness was filled in the voice but a bit of excitement too.

Taehyung looked up the at person hovering him through the small slit open of his eyes.

His eyes were watering because of the hard pain he had so everything was again blurry for him.

"mm~" he again did, the hand got removed from his face and went behind Taehyung's neck.

The unknown helped Taehyung to sit back on the bed against the headboard. Taehyung leaned to the headboard and grabbed his aching head in a fist and again groaned.

"here, have this," the voice said and a glass of water was placed in front of the brunette. He took the water as it was needed for him right now. The liquid soothed his throat and he felt too much better. A sigh left his lips and he slowly decided to open his eyes totally, to see where he was and who is the person.

The hand again made its way to Taehyung's face. The fingers softly removed the strands of hair off Taehyung eyes and the thumb brushed the cheekbone of the brunette.

Before Taehyung could look up who it was the unknown's lips made their way to Taehyung's forehead. A soft peck on Taehyung's temple was left before the guy retreated to his place leaving a frown on Taehyung's face.

The touch was soft, comforting, lovely but unfamiliar. He looked up to the guy who was sitting beside him on the bed.

Taehyung was met with a beautiful face, the eyes were twinkling, plump lips in a smile, hair messy and deep black in color, the guy was in normal clothes which seemed expensive. Taehyung looked around the room, everything was grey, black, or white but everything looked costly. The bed was massive, too much for one person, the room didn't give a homey feeling.

"where am I?" Taehyung asked to no one in particular

"it's our room babe" the guy replied which took Taehyung back to his attention. Taehyung's head snapped at the voice, he noticed that the guy was still rubbing thumb on his skin. He pushed off the hand and asked "who are you"

The guy's smile fell, and eyes reflected hurt but that wasn't the answer for Taehyung. He moved back a bit from the unknown, noticing how tense Taehyung went the unknown spoke softly.

"it's me Jimin, don't worry V, everything is alright" the guy introduced himself and tried to calm him down

But

V?

Jimin?

Our room?

"No! nothing is alright! I don't know you! I want to go back home! This is not my room!"