34: Epilogue

It's not always what it looks like

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Namjoon could hear shouting coming out of the room through the camera and he got a notice from Jin to bring Taehyung to the rooftop and that's why Namjoon was walking towards the room assigned to V and Taehyung's talk.

When Namjoon barged in the room there was only one person sitting on the chair, hands covering his face and soft sniff echoing inside the room.

It was the brunette head with a pout on his lips, looking like a broken child. "He hates me," the guy said and that signaled Namjoon that this is Taehyung.

Namjoon made his way to the younger and took him in his embrace and brushed his hair softly. That was not the nature of RM but he gave a shot for it for Taehyung.

"H-He said even if by any chance I am his brother t-then he doesn't want me, he s-said he never had any brother nor f-family, he said- because of me you guys are being cold t-to him, he said I'm destroying his only family. I feel s-so guilty, so bad, please treat him well, d-don't change because of me, I don't want him to hate m-me." Taehyung started to sob in Rm's chest.

"Jungkook loves you, what is more important? Jungkook's love or the guys love who you met some hours ago?" Namjoon asked and pulled out to meet with Taehyung's red eyes.

Taehyung visibly calmed down and dropped his vision to the floor. "Jungkook..." he murmured.

"so let's go, he must be waiting for you, you need to go home, hmm" Rm motivated Taehyung and both made their way out of the building to its rooftop.

On the stairs, they heard shouting, the voice of Jin and V. Before Namjoon and Taehyung could reach V left, they saw only Jin on the stairs against the door.

Jin looked upon the sound of footsteps to see Namjoon with Taehyung behind the elder.

"V is such a headache. He was so in anger and walking towards Jungkook that I had to push Jungkook to the roof and shut the door so that V couldn't reach him. I called Jimin to calm this hot head down, they just left." Jin explained and Namjoon sighed.

some hard loud sound started to echo over the building and the gangsters were experienced to understand that the flight was here.

The loud sound of the helicopter ringed, making Taehyung feel he'll go deaf . Jin opened the door and lead Taehyung out on the cold roof.

The cold was intense in the mountain region and so it was deep dark already in December evening. The trio was met with a confused Jungkook and Jin again had to explain the situation with V.

The couple was smoothly lead to the helicopter and they sat cuddling inside the transport. The roof had more people than before. Of course, V was not here, neither Jimin but Taehyun joined to farewell them.

The helicopter took off as everyone waved them goodbye, a small smile dancing on their lips and Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other with fondness in their eyes before they let their lips meet in a passionate kiss, nibbling on each other's lips, no lust involved.

The night went with Taehyung and Jungkook taking naps in shits. They were still not under the ceiling of their sweet home so they decided to stay a bit alert.

In between, they were asked to change the helicopter after entering the south Korean premises. The landscapes soon changed and Jungkook's hopes increased. He looked at Taehyung who was sleeping on his shoulder, cuddling with his arm, and shook him a bit to inform that they are back in Seoul.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked around. They were landing on a building and they could see Momo standing down with Yoongi and Hoseok. An unexplainable happening brightening up their faces.

The couple was dropped at the helicopter flew away back. The duet was crushed with bone-crushing hugs by the desperate trio and were asked a thousand questions.

"omo taehyung, jungkook, my babies" Hoseok held both by collars, showing his affection in a weird way before yoongi snatched Taehyung out of Hobi's grip. he brushed taehyung's hair and looked at the younger with teary eyes, "I'm sorry to leave you alone there, I didn't mean to do that" yoongi said and taehyung shook his head and took the shorter in a hug. "I missed you hyung"

"missed you too"

"Thank you so much Jungkook," Yoongi said, still hugging Taehyung, his head resting on Taehyung's shoulder but turned to the side where Jungkook was at his sight. And Jungkook and Hoseok joined the hug, leaving momo in an awkward and uwu situation.

Taehyung felt overwhelmed to be back, he could not express how good and thankfully he felt.

Yoongi and Hoseok took care of the journey back to their home.

"You guys go, we will bring back your luggage," Yoongi said and Hoseok handed them the keys to their house.

Taehyung followed Jungkook's lead and entered their place. The smell of home brought joy to Jungkook as he walked inside. everything started to fall back in place.

"I fell so happy to be back, right Taehyung" Jungkook turned to Taehyung who was standing at the door but something caught Jungkook's eyes, making his heart hit a small pang.

The smirk on Taehyung's face was unusual, Taehyung's eyes seemed dark as he stared back at Jungkook. His hands in his pocket, shoulders straighter than before making him look a bit taller. His smirk grew bigger as he said-

"you know what's on the hot topic?"

THE END

naah kidding

I wasn't,

it's really the end

check out the author's note plz