16: V for...

It's a small world after all

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

12 December

Jimin walked out of the room, his expressions drastically feel from rage to hurt. He felt like he will tear up. He never saw his boyfriend like this. Especially not crying, not at all. Something was up. Something was wrong.

He started to walk out of the hallway to another hallway. His shoes tapped against the tiled floor and you could feel how they fastened every second. He almost stared to run when he knew he was near and he could not control himself more. He was super tired, he did not get any sleep in the past two days, he was beside Taehyung, who he assumed as V, all the time, waiting for the latter to get up.

He did not care to knock and darted in the room through the big wooden classy door. He was met with the sight of his hyungs, tangled in a hug. The elder was looking at some papers while RM was back embracing the other, resting his chin on Jin's broad shoulder and looking at the same information in the sheet with the other Kim.

 The elder was looking at some papers while RM was back embracing the other, resting his chin on Jin's broad shoulder and looking at the same information in the sheet with the other Kim

The bang open of the door made them snap their head at the entrance and they noticed Jimin standing there, holding on the gate to support his tired body and face like he is done with everything

He feels so small and vulnerable in front of his Hyungs and also when it comes to V.

"Jimin?" Jin spoke and breakthrough RM's hold to go to the younger.

Namjoon noticed that something was wrong so he also followed Jin to Jimin.

Jin took Jimin to the couches and made him sit, while the younger did not dare to look up at the duet.

"what happened?" Jin asked, it's been two days since he saw Jimin, Jimin never came out of V and his room, not even for eating. He wanted to be beside V just like V had been all the time for him. But now that V was awake for him, he felt like V is not there.

"V... he woke up," Jimin said softly.

A smile made up to Jin's and Namjoon's lips. "That's good, why are you like this then, oh yeah you must be tired, Jimin sleep for a bit now please, I'll take care of him now don't worry... hm?"

Jin smiled, he knew and he could see how tired Jimin was. But Jimin shook his head on that.

"he... he is acting weird. He said he doesn't know me, he said that it was not his room he said he wants to go to some kook person." Jimin sighed out and Jin's and Namjoon's eyebrows visibly frowned.

"You sure he is V?" Jin asked, Jimin looked up at him "you only bought him, you said you saw him falling off the cliff"

Jin nodded "yeah..."

"but his hair is brown" Jin again thought, Jimin shook his head, "he said that he'll get his hair dyed before attending the meeting, I think he changed his blond"

"I'll go check on him, and jin you should call a doctor," namjoon said and he took steps out of his office.

Jin went to call the doctor and Jimin lay back on the couch, closing his eyes he tried to sleep. He surprisingly slept; one reason can be that he knew that V woke up doesn't matter if he is acting weird and second that he was really tired.

~

A senior doctor was called to the mansion at the moment. Jin made his way towards V's room and entered to see RM standing in the corner with his arms crossed on his chest while he stared at the big ball of blanket on the bed which cover the scared Taehyung.

"it will be better if I take care of the patient, he doesn't seem comfortable around you so..." the doctor noticed the tensed environment and suggested RM and Jin leave. Namjoon shot his head to the guest and looked up and down on the doctor.

Rm hesitantly nodded before he walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. Silence engulfed the room, Taehyung was hiding inside the blankets and the doctor was at the door starting at the blanket ball with a smirk.

"I'm the doctor, I'll help you, come out please," the doctor said with the softest voice, almost sounding unnatural.

Taehyung got some confidence. He slowly removed his blanket over his head and came in termes with the doctor, but it was a surprise-surprise for him.

"Victoria?!" 

---

I hope things are getting clear to you guys...

please don't forget to vote and comment this chapter. If you are like this story share it with your friends :)) I'll be glad