14: Mirrored

I look in the mirror and say, "we are not same"

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

!TAEHYUNG FOCUS!

!10 December! (DATES ARE SIGNIFICANT)

"you little piece of shit" the sharp nails of the woman almost make taehyung's cheeks bleed while she harshly pinched on it. Taehyung's eyes were shut close, the lid was squeezing in the eye line as taehyung tried to keep his tears of pain inside his eye frame, he can't act weak, he can't tell her that he is scared of her and can't stand her a bit more, not when she is smiling so innocently like she is reading a fluff book while she bullied him.

The dreams he made on this camp while he sacrificed his time with Jungkook were going in a deep drain, his wishes were getting mixed in a cup of milkshake which his bully professor drank without even burping, leaving taehyung at the ground to die of the thirst, die off with his dreams, die-off getting harass, die off while loving Jungkook, for loving Jungkook.

Taehyung was having enough; he was feeling that the limits were getting crossed. There is a difference between having fun and bully, there is a difference between joking and intimating. And so, for the sake of being the husband of the strong out speaking Jungkook, he decided to raise against it at that moment what he was suffering from four days.

"STOP!" he threw the hands of the female off his face and took steps back rubbing the skin at his cheeks. "stop it, Ms. Victoria! (random name cuz I don't want to display any kpop or any other idol)" although taehyung shouted at the first but then smoothed his voice in front of his senior who was also a woman, and he knew his etiquette no matter that the female was just an unrequired nightmare for him.

"what's your problem with me!" he asked although he knew it fully. Before answering Victoria darted in front and ran her sharp fingers across taehyung's cheeks in a whack. The pinch sound of the slap ringed through the storeroom at the back of the camp.

"problem? My problem is you! Your entire existence! Your whole personality! You.... Your sexuality! Your face! I hate you! I just hate you!" she acted like a manic, but these words were nothing in front of what taehyung had heard before from her. He saw her panicking while he felt his cheek burn from the hit.

But the next moment he saw her running here and there to find something, and to taehyung information, he knew what it could be, he knew that Victoria is nothing but a manic monster holding scalpels, and so he felt more fear, the only thing he could do is to run, run away.

His foot took him out of the room and he ran towards the cabins they were assigned to live. While running off the place which can secure him, he ran into a guy. he turned a bit to apologize but the other seems to be shocked by seeing a short of breath taehyung.

"taehyung?" he called...

"Baekhyun..." taehyung said catching up on his breath while his face still glassed up in fear.

"what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked with his eyebrows frowned on which the brunette got confused.

"didn't you leave for the airport, you were going back to the republic, right? Yoongi told me this! He also took your stuff saying thinking that you left without taking your luggage."

The explanation by Baekhyun made all the things clear, taehyung was longing to go home from the day he came here, so last night Tae almost announced that he will no more be here as Victoria's actions were not a thing he could stand and all he wanted to do is to avoid her as much as he can, and when he is getting an excuse to go back to Jungkook he wouldn't leave that chance.