27: Exact

little surprises

17 December

Jimin stood in front of the taller man, he was smirking and looking at Jimin with so much passion. Jimin felt shook. He was confused and so his hand made their way to cup the guy's face.

"mm. it's me... it's your V, Jimin" the guy said and he could see Jimin's eyes pooling with tears.

"baby... what happened?" V felt concerned, Jimin doesn't cry, until it's too big of a matter. V bend forward and took Jimin's face in his hands. "chim, is everything okay?"

Chim...

The name only V calls. None of the others know that nickname exists and then Jimin realized it can't be taehyung, it's V, it's his man. Jimin leaped on V in a hug and broke into sobs.

"I m-missed you" he cried and held V tighter. V was a bit taken aback by the tight hug but he encircled his arms around Jimin's slim waist.

"What happened baby, tell me," V said and Jimin nodded at V's shoulder.

V lightly picked Jimin from the ground and walked inside the room towards the bed and placed the crying guy on it.

V lied beside Jimin after he removed his jacket and closed the room door. Jimin sniffed and wiped his nasty tears off his face. V lied beside and brushed the locks from Jimin's face.

"you want to tell now or rest first?" V asked, looking at Jimin's eyebags, and weak light body.

"I want to be with you" Jimin mumble. His heart was beating so fast for V beside him.

"let's rest be the hot topic... hmm?" V said softly and spooned Jimin and both drifted to sleep for some hours.

The room was opened while V and Jimin were deep in sleep. Jin was the one who entered and the couple came to his sight. His eyes immediately widened. He ran to the bedside to look at the duet properly. Jin noticed the blond head and V spooning Jimin like he used to do. "V!" Jin yelled making the couple wake up with a jerk.

"What happened??" both said at the same time.

"V?" Jin called with wide eyes.

"yeah! Jin... what on the hot to-?" V said rubbing his eyes and yawning afterward.

"You are V? is he V?" Jin asked, first from V and then from Jimin.

"Yeah, he is," Jimin said softly

"Why are you guys doing like this? Huh? don't I look like myself?? What hot shit are you guys smoking?" V asked, looking between Jin and Jimin.

Jin looked at Jimin, understanding that Jimin didn't tell V anything yet.

"no... it's like someone else also looks like you?" Jin said.

V looked at the elder with frowned brows and then looked at Jimin who nodded, making V lift his browns in amusement. "what the fuck you mean?"

"We found a guy who looks exactly like you," Jimin said looking down, the first thought that came to his mind was that how will he confess V that he kissed Taehyung. V was possessed for Jimin, the level he cared for Jimin was equal to the amount of anger he had.

"really? That would be some hot shit!" V chuckled in shock.

"it is. you wanna see"

"Sure" V got up in the excitement and Jimin felt nervous.

All along that time Jin forgot the point he came to Jimin's room. It was really important to tell, but now it was all gone from Jin's head and he was more excited to show V his twin face.

Jin led the duet and Jimin walked along with V. Their shoes patted on the stairs as they stepped down and V was thinking of the shabby place. It was not well suited for Humans.

Jin made them follow to the room and they entered the darkroom. Taehyung was on the floor on the face. His hand was lifted as he was cuffed with a pole. V's eyes went around the room before it fell on the two figures on the room floor, cuffed.

Jin straight went to the brunette and shook him a bit. Taehyung lifted his face with half-opened eyes. His throat felt dry and sore.

"morning kid..." Jin said and taehyung looked at him for 2 seconds before his eyes lifted to the couple standing. V started at his twin face with wide eyes and a creepy smile on his face. He seemed no less than a child in a theme park. Taehyung's eyes widen when he saw V and Jimin who was standing behind V, not looking at anything but the floor, shifting back and forth on his heels.

A loud excited chuckle left V's mouth and he clapped his hand.

"Now this is on some hot topic," he said in full energy. V ran towards the brunette and squat down to him. Taehyung's eyes followed every move of V's while he said nothing.

V grabbed taehyung's chin and lifted his face up and down, side to side. He was amused to see the same features as his own someone else's face.

"damn... Never saw any hot shit like this"

Jimin was not liking it, he got V back after a week and he wanted to spend time, tell things, know things, confess, share. He wanted to hug and kiss his man but they were involving their time for the person who is insignificant to him.

"are we done...?" Jimin voiced out grabbing everyone's attention.

V turned to see a pissed off face of Jimin's, there was a slight pout that's only visible to his mate.

"just a minute baby" V assured and Jimin sighed.

"I'll get back to you" V turned to taehyung and said. A smirk always plastered on his lips because wide and he scanned Taehyung up and down one last time and chuckled before standing up on his feet. V turned around and slide his hands around Jimin's waist before they both walked out.

Jin was starting at Taehyung all the time, deep down he was not feeling well. Jin saw a young teenage V in Taehyung's adult body. It's obvious that tough circumstances made V a weird person and V would have been just like Taehyung if Jin was not met with Namjoon and got both of them in this gang stuff.

Jin and V were from the same orphanage, V was a bit young when teenage Jin met Namjoon and Jimin and started all this.

Jin knew that he shouldn't feel this but he and namjoon talked about this. There was no reason everyone felt soft towards taehyung which was unnatural to them. Taehyung seemed precious.

Jin pulled himself out of his thoughts and bend down to uncuff taehyung's wrist. Taehyung was shocked all this time and became more shocked when Jin uncuffed his now red hand with marks of the cuff on the wrist.

Jin didn't speak a word and took the cuff with him out of the cabin and locked the door, leaving taehyung to think all that happened.

Jin was out of the cell and witnessed Jimin and V kissing a peck. "let's go if you are done" Jin spoke after a good minute.

Both of the other men nodded and Jin again led the way.

"By the way who was the other guy in the room?" Jimin asked and V agreed with the question.

"that... that is the main point I visited you, but that flew off my head when I saw V back"

"hmm... so one is called Kim Taehyung and who is the other?" V questioned.

"he is Taehyung's husband, Jungkook"