24: Hot topic.

sometimes devil saves

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

16 December

Unknown:

RUN<3

Jungkook did the opposite, he froze at his place. Deep down he felt scared but not too much to run away. Maybe she is just messaging him randomly.

Unknown:

I see you.

And now Jungkook gulped and started to walk again but his pace was faster than before. He wanted to reach the hotel as soon as possible, he started to feel the pain in his chest, feeling his anxiety to return.

Unknown:

don't turn behind

The message said and Jungkook's speed of walking increased. He put his phone in his pocket, ignoring the tinging it was doing. The last message gave him shivers and he decided to obey.

Suddenly footsteps were heard behind. Too many footsteps, maybe it was not only Victoria. Jungkook's eyes widen and he could see the turns ahead but the hotel was still a good number of meters away.

The footsteps got louder and his phone again tinged.

Unknown:

I told you to run.

Jungkook ignored the messaged and did not see it.

Unknown:

you look better than before. Nice hoodie, purple huh?

And on this notification Jungkook couldn't hold in, he started to run. His eyes widened and he ran.

Unknown:

Jungkook, I'm coming for you, run fast

Jungkook saw the turn of the alley and he ran faster, warm sweat started to drip down his forehead in December and his breaths became visible in the foggy night.

Unknown:

I missed you

I'll catch you

Jungkook could hear the footsteps behind him and he turned a bit to see 3 people on a black hoodie over their head running behind him coming closer and closer. It was horrifying to see that. Jungkook looked forward to taking a turn but he was met with a darker way, no lamps were working, only moonlight could make everything a bit grey but could he stop? No.

And so, he ran straight through it and caught a glimpse of the hotel board lighting at some 5 hundred meters more.

Jungkook run and the tings were no more heard from his phone. He turned around to see if he was still getting followed but he could see nothing, no one behind him. His pace slowed down a bit and he looked in front to see a person standing in front of him with head covering with the hoodie and a creepy long smile of a manic on the face.

Jungkook stopped running before he could run into the person and the moment he stopped he was harshly pushed to the wall. The three men from behind were now in front of him, hovering him and staring through the soul.

Jungkook stared back, he was not feeling scared now, he was already down on hope. One of them who was standing in the middle held Jungkook by his neck but Jungkook snapped his hands away on which he got a punch on his stomach. Jungkook choked on the blow and held his stomach. He was again attacked. The men started to beat the poor soul. And that creepy smiled person still stood there with the smile.

The hoodie over the head was removed to tell that she was Victoria and she made her way to the group, stopping the men she hired from beating Jungkook.

"Hey, baby," she said.

Jungkook's eyes were close from all the hits he was getting but when he heard the voice his chest gave a pang and he did not dare to open his eyes.

Nononononono..... please just go, just go.

He chanted in his mind the wish to make Victoria leave. But his chin was grabbed harshly.

"look here baby," she said with an unnatural voice filled with fake sweetness.

Jungkook did not open his eyes and as a result of that was he again got a blow. Victoria sighed and held Jungkook by the collar. "look at me" and on that Jungkook opened his eyes. His eyes said nothing more than I hate you get lost. There was no sadness, no fear, no fondness.

"what do you fucking want" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"you... be my whore. Now I even removed you Tae guy from our way" she said making Jungkook go frozen.

"no..." he muttered.

"what?"

"I SAID NO!" Jungkook raised his voice. "Then be ready to get exposed. You will get nothing out of this." And with that, she signaled her men to continue and she walked off.

He saw her walking away and only one thing clouded his mind 'Now I even removed you Tae guy from our way'. What did she do to her? Was the question that horrified Jungkook and fell to the ground by the hit the hooded men gave him.

He was laying on the ground and getting kicked. He was choking on the kicks on his stomach and back, it hurt but not more than the possibility of Taehyung being hurt. Jungkook can't think straight.

Jungkook was in his thoughts and the men here beating him in the pulp when a sound of a gunshot came and one of the men fell, clutching on his leg. He groaned and the other two turned to see two tall men standing in dark, one had a gun in hand.

"on the hot topic, no one does violence until we ask them to" one deep hoarse voice came.

And Jungkook opened his eyes to see that the men were running away and his Taehyung standing in front of him with Taehyun.  

----

am i too confusing?

we are near everything getting open