32: Brother

Can't miss the last chance

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

V never went to Jimin to give him punishment. And now he was standing in front of utterly confused jungkook who was staring at him weirdly. A smirk grew on V's face when he saw Jungkook, made the younger go more in confusion if there was a place. Jungkook took a sharp turn to see Taehyung setting on the bed, a scared expression on his face and then he turned back at the guy standing at the door with hands in pocket and smirk on his face.

"HOLY SHIT! I'm high!!! I'm dreaming! I'm fucking seeing shit! What the...." He said grabbing his head and looked back and forth at his husband and the gangster.

"You are cute!" V chuckled genuinely, placing his hand on Jungkook's hip and pulling him closer which disturbed the younger weirdly and Taehyung's breath hissed. Jungkook looked back at taehyung sitting on the bed after he softly removed V's hands, still confuse.

"Taehyung? Who is..." he paused again looking against Taehyung and V. "kookie..." Taehyung softly said, his voice coated with nervousness and eyes calling for jungkook. Jungkook looked back at V to see his smirk. He slowly walked to his man sitting on the bed. "Tae?" he did and earned a nod from Taehyung. He took the elder in his arms, not looking at V, with nothing on his face.

"Jungkook, right?" V said in a question mode, his smug never leaving his face.

"I'll leave the explanation of the whole situation to your guy, let's come on the hot topic," V said and rocked back and forth on his heel and toes. Jungkook looked at him confusingly, didn't know what to expect on the 'hot topic' he was coming to.

"so Taehyung? Did you had fun with my boyfriend, his lips are plump and soft, right?" V's tone may have sounded playful but his eyes were shooting daggers.

Taehyung weird out on those words and Jungkook froze.

"I didn't do anything! He forced, he thought I was you! He didn't mean it! It was nothing!" Taehyung shouted, and the voice was a bit muffled as his face was buried in Jungkook's chest, he was holing his husband tight, wishing that he don't get any wrong idea.

"oh really! On the hot top-"

"you should trust your boyfriend! That should be a 'hot topic' for you!" Jungkook tightened his grip around Taehyung. Although he was too confuse he manage to figure out that Taehyung has a twin-face who is was possessive and blames Taehyung's for whatever happened.

"you don't tell me what to do! Or your death will be the next hot topic!" V growled and took steps towards the jungkook. Jungkook was already dispising V. It doesn't matter if V had the same face as Taehyung, it's Taehyung's personality that Jungkook likes, not just the face.

As V took steps Taehyung and Jungkook clutched into each other and turned away from the gangster in defense.

"HEY V! I SAID DON'T BOTHER THEM!" a sudden appearance of Jin made V stop his walk to the couple. The three looked at the door to see a very furious Jin standing with a maid behind who held some fresh food.

"JOON GAVE YOU WORK! DO THAT OR GO BACK TO YOUR GUY! JUST LEAVE THIS ROOM, YOU BASTARD! MAKING NOTHING A BIG ISSUE"

"But hyung it's a hot topic"

"have your hot topic up in your ass, just get lost of here! go! Now!" Jin shouted and V was beyond angry now. He kicked the small coffee table making it fall and drop all that was on it before he stomped out of the gate, leaving the scared couple, mad jin, a confused maid, and the food which was about to cool down.

Jin sighed and looked back to the shaking hugging couple. He tried not to smile and be too polite while he entered and asked them to relax.

The maid put down the food for them and tidy the fallen coffee table before she left the three.

Jungkook was all confused until Jin and Taehyung explained everything while they took in some diet. Now everything was making sense to Jungkook. He was in big worry when he got to know that he is at the base of the Blood bunch gang and didn't know if he should expect to go back home or not.

"Don't worry Jungkook. We are planning to let you go back to your house. Just know that if something will happen to our gang which should not happen and it is because of you, then I would kill you with my hands, hmm?" Jin said in the most polite way, making a chill run down the couple's spine. Taekook silently nodded.

Jin continued. "Taehyung, you know that V could be your brother. Do you remember anything like that? having a twin brother"

Taehyung gulped and looked down, feeling nervous because he didn't remember any memory like that. He felt bad that he might have a brother and he didn't even know that. Jungkook interweaved their hands which gave Taehyung a bit of strength and Taehyung shook his head in no.

"I don't remember much from childhood, just that my parents treating me like the best thing. They treated me so well and always said that they didn't want to lose me. After mom left us Dad didn't let me feel down or demotivated. But they never talked about any brother related thing. The only brother I know is my cousin." Taehyung stopped and ended his sentence here. He didn't want to mention his family name, he was already scared that Jungkook is around the mafia because him, he didn't want to have any relation with any gang or something.

Jin nodded, "he could be your brother, I mean you look alike, its just you both were in a very different condition that he came out to be a whole different person while you came out as something else." Jin sighed the Nth time.

"So when do you guys want to go?" Jin rubbed his palm together looking at Jungkook and deep thoughts Taehyung.

"as soon as po-" jungkook was cut off by taehyung

"before that can I meet and talk to V?"

__

I won't let you guys lose suspense till the end. (>^_^)>*hugs*

How do you think Jinkook will react to Tae's weird wish?