17: Pecked

Lips of honey

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

It's been an hour since the doctor left no one visited Taehyung. No one other than Jin, he was thinking that something is wrong. And so, he was battling in his mind that should he enter the room or not.

On a final sigh he pushed the door and welcomed himself in the grey cabin, he was greeted by the brunette who was sitting straight on the bed while leaning on the headboard. His eyes no more had tears, he seemed dead, just a breathing body.

Jin went and sat beside Taehyung's and the other didn't even look up to know who came. A thick silence was taken over.

The elder shifted a bit before he went to ask "V, how are-"

But Taehyung cut his sentence "what am I like?" he asked in a whisper.

"huh?"

"What am I like? What is V like?" he again asked not even looking at the elder.

"you... V is like you... he is a short-tempered, hardcore guy, he likes to change his hair color but lately, he was wearing blond for a year, he is a sharp speaker and say 'hot topic' 'hot shit' at everything, and he loves Jimin..." Jin said looking at everywhere but Taehyung.

"you are like that.... you are V.... right?" he asked.

~

15 December(continuing from where Jungkook's focus was left- after the night he reached N.Korea and encountered Taehyun)

Jungkook's eyes softly opened in the early morning. He sat up to his bed and stared in front for some time. After the confusing night he decided to remove everything off his mind except Taehyung, he needed to focus.

He did his routine in short and went to the window, he removed the curtains a bit when something caught his eyes, he immediately closed the curtains and took back steps. he collected his stuff, more like his set of camera and his tablet and he started to move out of his room.

he exited the hotel and his face visibly darkened. 

Jungkook was walking on the street, a constant frown on his face but he didn't stop. He went to a good spot and set up his camera, he did all the arrangements and started to take photographs of the sunrise, the plants, the trees, soil, and whatnot.

He went into taking photographs for some hours, changing different locations but nothing was helping, his mind was in confusion. He decided to take a break and he sat on a rock staring at the town and the lake.

He sighed before he decided to think about Taehyung and his story from where he left.

After the day when Jungkook walked Taehyung to home there, the meeting started to happen more often. Suga mostly, trusting on kook, gave him a responsibility that if he needed to go with hoseok then Jungkook has to pick Taehyung after his classes, to which Jungkook happily agreed.

Jungkook would wait for Taehyung outside his college for hours and many times Taehyung would also not go home without Jungkook. They became so close that they would sometime ditch Yoongi also just to spend time together.

They became regular customers to some cafes and parks but most of the time they would spend hours at each other homes.

Taehyung was finally taking care of himself and not just his studies, and Jungkook was taking care of someone and not just himself.

It was another bright day at Jungkook's house, Taehyung was sitting on the kitchen table, doing some crossword game on the newspaper and Jungkook was preparing some ramen in the kitchen.