29: where were you?

I'm responsible for what I say to you not for what you understand.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

17 December 

(blood bunch focus)

"you ask too many questions...." Jin and stood in front of the big gate. Jimin sealed his mouth and the three waited for Jin to enter and they follow.

"hyung is inside?" V interpreted knowing that this office is shared by Namjoon and Jin. A bubbly smile on his lips and he asked like he is asking for his favorite ice cream flavor.

"yup!" Jin poped on P and V left Jimin's side and hid behind the door. He wanted to surprise Namjoon. Doesn't matter how big of a gangster he is, how master he is in flirting or just killing someone by staring, he had a child inside.

The inner child always comes out when he is with his hyungs or Jimin, he feels like himself and he feels free around them.

While V went behind the gate the other two chuckled and nodded. Jin knocked in a pattern and entered the huge room.

Namjoon was settled on the big desk, his eyes lifted when Jin and Jimin walked in. He stood up from his seat and removed his glasses making his way to the two, he slid his hands around Jin's waist and planted a kiss on the elder's cheek. Jin smiled softly heard namjoon saying to Jimin "you only miss me when you have work, else you don't even eat with us."

Jimin ruffled his hair and look down in an apology. Lately, Jimin cut off himself from his hyungs when stayed busy in Taehyung's matter.

"so you are here to know about Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded to the question.

"where is V? is he again hiding somewhere?" Namjoon asked turning to Jin,

"How did you know I'm back!!!??" V came out of his hide and stormed to the trio standing in the middle of the room, "I saw you entering and going to your room this morning." Namjoon said on which the younger pouted and folded his arms on his chest.

"moving on.... So I found Jungkook, I found him at our site four base station. He was in custody under the police. The voice note Jimin send me, I heard it and while Jungkook was trying to explain to the cops that he is here to find his Husband Taehyung and his name is Jungkook I got that it must be that guy. To the surprise, he is naive but still tricked us for a week, he was found when someone reported about him. Taehyun was the Incharge of him and he obviously found something fishy about him but still, we were not confirmed, and now we are"

"wait... Taehyun? Can I see any picture of this guy, I didn't see him at the cell, he was laying on his stomach."V said as he remembered that he went to a Japanese guy who Taehyun was in charge to look at.

Namjoon nodded and took out some photographs from the drawer. V was right as he recognized Jungkook as the Yuta guy.

"Tae Hyun said that he doesn't feel well about this person and he called me to interrogate him but when yesterday night we were to his way we found him getting beaten up in the back alley, we took him to his room, on the hot topic he was out for a long time so I didn't wait to for him to wake up and came here," V explained while everyone listened carefully.

"hot shit, he is cute by the way" V again said smiling at the picture in his hand and ignoring Jimin's narrow eyes beside him.

"I know right," Jin said with big eyes, and Namjoon's expression got matched with Jimin.

"moving on.... What's on the hot topic now?" V said.

The three except V straighten their backs and looked directly at V. "now you will explain where the fuck were you" Namjoon growled. V pealed nervous laughter and nodded.

His adam apple bobbed as he gulped before speaking. "on 10 I had a meeting with exos but it didn't go well, the meeting didn't even start and I felt fishy so I tried to run away, they followed me and so I went to the hillside, but I ran into some car and I woke up at the hospital, Boemgyu took me there, the gang member from txt team. I asked him to not tell anyone about me, I got treated and stay at Beomgyu for sometime before I came back here. I wanted to irritate you guys so I stayed away hehe.. sorry"

Jimin sighed for the nth time followed by the two hyungs. The three nodded and namjoon looked up like he was about to say something because he was.. " go back to your room now, rest for a bit, spend time together, check up on your departments or do other shit I don't care just go.... Leave me and jin alone for some time, we need to do some talking."

The other two smirked and wiggled their eyebrows to the elders, teasing and guessing they were about to fuck. Their actions were making them feel back as a family and the younger slid off the large room leaving the gang leaders.

V and Jimin were out of the office hall and were walking to their room when Jimin felt the need to talk, his inners got nervous and he felt anxiety.

"V..." Jimin called and saw V opening the door of their room and waiting for Jimin to enter.

Jimin entered and V replied with a hum on the call.

"we- we need to talk..." Jimin said gulping and V's browns frowned

"what happened?" V asked and went to the bed and collapsing on it with the face first. "actually I need to tell you something"

"say the hot topic baby," V said and sat on the bed facing Jimin.

"I-

----

what do you think, how will the sadist V react?