22: Ajhussi

Like it was never there

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

16 December

Taehyung visibly shook on a thousand volts and his breath got stuck in his throat. But when nothing came he released the breath he was holding. He huffed and puffed heavily in fear and Jimin's hand dropped. Jimin again bent back to the nightstand putting back the guns and now pulling out a handcuff.

He was not speaking anything, making Taehyung confused. Jimin cuffed Taehyung's one hand and cuffed the other part to the bed's headboard. "wh-what a-re you d-doing!?" Taehyung asked and he did not get any answer from Jimin. Jimin locked Taehyung and walked out of the room without giving any look to Taehyung. He didn't even turn to him or looked at him before he walked off and closed the door with a bang, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

Jimin walked out of the door, silently walked where he could find his hyungs in the mansion they lived in. His eyes were not up to the path this time, he was staring at the floor, his head low and he walked the way.

He entered a room where Jin was sitting, his legs were over the table which was placed in the center of the meeting hall, a cigar was in his mouth while he read some documents.

Jimin came and sat beside Jin. He sighed and asked jin. "how was the meeting?"

"We are dealing" Jin nodded while saying, not even glancing away from the papers.

"I-I need to ask something..... something about V" and now Jin looked at Jimin. "you went to your room, "Jin asked and Jimin gulped. "I asked you to not!" Jin raised his voice on younger. "but Jin I missed him, I missed him too much, I wanted to see him, kiss him, talk to him"

Jin stayed silent for sometime

"so did you?" he asked... and Jimin nodded.

"tell me, all that happened" Jin lowered his legs and turned to Jimin in hopes that maybe he will find something to cure his doubts on the mysterious V aka Taehyung.

"He wanted to talk and so I became happy and kissed him but he pushed me away.... I mean he never does that. And then he said he is not V.... he said- he said his name is Kim Taehyung and he has a husband named... Jung Seok- joonkook something like that

... he said he is not V and had an accident where he ran into V and their places switched up maybe....I was still in doubt so I decided to test him. I gave him an empty gun but he wasn't able to make out that it was empty... I mean every person who knows how to handle a gun knows when it's empty or filled. He also pulled the trigger on me when I said that I'll kill his husband. I could read the horrible fear on his face. He is not V I guess" Jimin explained and then looked up at Jin who was listening carefully.

"he is not V," Jin said nodding "I noticed that he is nothing like V. He even ate with the right hand while V is left-handed."

"let's find V," Jin said again and took his phone out.

"and then what about this guy?" Jimin asked as he saw Jin standing up.

"what about him, just kill him"

The same day, back to Jungkook's focus

"sir wait, let me complete. The victim was in the hospital for some days, but they ran away yesterday"

"What??" Jungkook almost yelled. His face was screaming 'what the heck, you can't say any shit'

"I knew that much sir, have a good day" and with that, the line got cut.