23: Not your place

I don't belong to this but I deserve better

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Blood bunch's focus

16 December

"Just kill him," Jin said and left the meeting hall, talking with someone on the phone about V. He is fast in his work and so he would find about V fast, where the heck was this guy.

Suddenly Jin turns back and shouted, "don't kill him yet, get some information before." And with that Jin left the hall. Jimin again nodded to no one in particular and stood up, making his way back to his room where Taehyung is.

He stared at the door, took a deep breath, and entered in without any knocks or calls. He was welcomed with an empty room and his breath suddenly hitched finding no Taehyung in the room. Jimin barged in, looking around, where could have Taehyung went, no chance he ran away. He was cuffed also.

Cuffed,

It hit Jimin and he looked for the cuff and he found that the cuff was still tied to the headboard. He moved around the bed to the cuff and found Taehyung on the floor, with his hand still cuffed with the headboard but body on the floor making his hand lift against the bed.

"V!" Jimin shouted worriedly and bend down to Taehyung.

"What happened?!" Jimin again asked, he deep down knew he is saying wrong, he is not V but he could not help the care he was having for this face Taehyung had.

Taehyung half-opened his eyes, getting to his senses "I f-fell..." he said and Jimin let out a chuckle, thinking how could V had fallen from the bed but he stopped in between is chuckle realizing that it's not V, it's his twin face Taehyung.

Jimin's face darkened and he did not speak anything and Just helped Taehyung to get up and sit on the bed, Taehyung rubbed his head. "it's because of the cuff" he murmured but it did not affect Jimin a bit, he was deeply looking in Taehyung's face and thinking of V.

"so Kim. Tae. Hyung" Jimin broke his sentence, putting loud pressure on it and grabbing Taehyung's attention. Taehyung heart again felt in anxiety. "y-yes" he stuttered.

"I'm going to ask you something and if you answered all truthfully you will be out of this room," Jimin said with all so serious face and Taehyung gulped.

His mind was telling him to lie, if he will say the truth then his beloveds can be in problems, he if he lied then also he and his beloveds can face a problem, so he decided to mix things up and nodded to Jimin.

"good, and let me tell you, I'm better than a lie detector, so don't dare." He said while he took one of the guns from the drawers and filled the bullet magazine in front of Taehyung, telling him that he should dare to lie.

He opened his phone and put the recorder on. "okay so, your name!"

"Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said, telling this nth time.

"age"

"27"

"you are married?" Jimin asked Just for the sake of recording and Taehyung nodded on it.

"words!" Jimin raised his voice being super serious. Nods don't get recorded.

"yes," he said slowly.

"LOUD!" Jimin shouted.

"y-yes!" Taehyung spoke.

"your husband's name"