12: WHO

Inhale the future, exhale the past

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

14 December

The evening was late in swallowing darkness. The lighting outside the airport was not too good, making surroundings in darkness while Jungkook stared horrifyingly at the glowing screen of his phone. His breath like stopped. Eyes like they will pop out at any moment. Hands started to shake and his throat went dry.

His reason for hating doctors-until Taehyung came to his life. Another secret- which he was avoiding to tell Taehyung in the last chapter. The thing that triggered his hyperventilation- before Taehyung changed everything... just messaged him.

But was Taehyung with Jungkook right now?

No

And so returned Jungkook's nightmare.

Jungkook is a normal human, no matter if he tops Taehyung or if he bottoms, no matter if he shows himself strong or teaches boxing. Taehyung was an important part of him that pulled Jungkook to north Korea and till he gets the elder back he is vulnerable.

Love is always the strength

When you have it.

Love becomes your weakness

When you desperately need it. Need it to be safe. Need it beside you.

The phone slipped off Jungkook's grasp and landed on the floor and Jungkook took some steps back in fear. His mouth left a big huff, then a small gasp but again gave out a big huff, warm air coming out of his mouth making it look like smoke in the December night.

He started to feel the pain in his chest, like a load was kept on him, pressing the lungs, taking all the air out but leaving no space to take in. Here he went again his breathing problem.

His breaths kept making fog huffs in air, the dim light around making enough to make out that someone was struggling. His voice moans of breathless pain started to echo. The place was not so crowded and plus it was night hour. His eyes never left the phone glowing on the ground. Wide eyes

Hufffffff...puf... hufffff... puf

Exhale.........inha-exhale.........in- exhale

His mind was not working. He needed to breathe in any paper bag or something. But his mind was covered with memories. The cries, the NOs, the don'ts, the stops. His eyes started to tear up. Blurring his vision out. Gulping, he tried to do which was so hard for his dry throat.

"ahjussi-?!" a guy who just stopped his car in front of him came running to Jungkook

"Sir are you okay??"

"Sir!" he called and held Jungkook by his shoulder.

The sudden presence of someone, asking if Jungkook is okay, made Jungkook loosen up his tension a bit. But that little loosing up made Jungkook lost himself as he felt on the guy who was trying to handle him. The small blurry vision got on the guy just made him say half of the word before he passed out.

"Tae-"

_~_

The area was cold.

Sound of an engine?

Wind rushing?

Horn?

Am I laying flat? He questioned in his mind.

My chest hurts...

Should I open my eyes?

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes just to greeted by the ceiling. A bit carpeted ceiling so close to being a room roof. He blinked twice before he noticed he was rocking a bit side to side.

The little energy and confidence he gathered and sat on the seat. He observed that he was in a car, his suitcase under the seat with his phone resting over it and his instinct woke him yup.

The first thing was that he started to panic, of course, he will, he was in some other country where the first thing he did was passing out on some person, and now he was in someone's car and didn't know where was getting taken to. But... was the guy Taehyu-

A jerk was suddenly felt when the car came to a drift pause snaping Jungkook out of his thoughts. He looked up to see the driver looking straight at him. both stared in silence. Jungkook's eyes a bit wide and the other also started at him.

"Are you okay sir....? I was about to take you to the doctor. How are you feeling now?" the driver asked, turning fully to Jungkook, looking at him with curious eyes.

Sir? Jungkook thought to himself. does he not know me? He again questioned in his mind.

Jungkook was about to again pass out in confusion but first, he decided to clear his mind.

"Taeh-" he started but the other cut him off

by putting a gun on his head.

The eyes wide with glare, hands not even hesitating and he asked.

"How the fuck you know my name?!"

---

*Tea sipin' sipin'*

damn your sexy.. 0_0