28: Brain Washed

Wave of electricity runs
as you touch

17 December

"Jungkook??" Jimin's voice came on high decimals. He was so shocked that he forgot about everything.

They were walking behind Jin who was walking towards the main office. He nodded at Jimin's loud question.

"how?" Jimin again questioned and V was a bit amused by Jimin's curiosity, can't help but feel a bit weird about Jimin's interest in other man.

"you ask too many questions...." Jin and stood in front of the big gate. Jimin sealed his mouth and the three waited for Jin to enter and they follow.

(Taehyung's and Jungkook's focus)

Taehyung was staring at the door from which Jin, V, and Jimin left a minute before his eyes dropped to his reddened wrists, free wrists, no handcuffs were there.

Taehyung sighed and tried to lean back on the wall when his eyes fell on the person in the other corner of the room. The other guy was on the floor, hands tied, breathing normally.

Taehyung crawled to the other, his eyes widening at every step. His's finger brushed off the hair from the guy's forehead and his breath hissed seeing Jungkook on the floor.

"j-j-Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice came in a whisper. His mouth felt dry, eyes could come out of its socket and his heartbeat increased. He noticed the ropes in his hand and the first thing he did was to untie him.

Taehyung's took a heavy breath and cupped Jungkook's bicep, he shook him a bit feeling like he lost his voice.

He shook his shoulder but the other didn't respond and continued his deep sleep. Taehyung's heart kept banging his chest at a high pace and he started to get furious when Jungkook was not responding.

Taehyung used both hands to shake Jungkook and a soft sob left his mouth with tears started to blur his vision.

Jungkook let out a whine and gulped at his dry throat. His eyes were still closed and eyebrows started to frown by the disturbance in his sleep. On Jungkook reaction Taehyung cried out his name. "kookieeee" and some sobs followed.

Jungkook softly opened his eyes and looked up to see Taehyung above him, his hands gripping his shoulder and lips quilled as sobs left him mouth.

"you mostly smile in my dreams what's up with today's dream?" Jungkook mumbled speaking to Taehyung, thinking this must be another dream he gets every day about Taehyung. Everyday Taehyung is the last and the first person in his mind even when he is partially awake, like this time.

"yaah! Pabo! Wake up! Jungkook-ah" Taehyung said out loud shaking Jungkook again and sobs left his mouth.

Jungkook's eyes shot open when he realized that Taehyung's voice felt too loud and clear for this to be a dream. As Jungkook pushed himself up and sat upon his knees his eyes widen to see the brunette in front of him.

Jungkook couldn't process anything. He looked down at Taehyung as he was sitting straight on knees and Taehyung was down on his butt with half-folded legs.

"Tae...." Jungkook's voice came out in a whisper and this time his mouth felt dry and eyes were about to pop out.

A small smile cracked on Taehyung's lips and he lifted his hands slowly to Jungkook like he was asking for a hug. Jungkook's finger shook as he tried to take Taehyung's face in his hands. His hands slowly made their way to the brunette's face. His fingers were already shivering, but when his tips of fingers brushed Taehyung's cheeks a wave of electricity ran down both of them on the touch.

Jungkook took the goosebumps and let his fingers settle on Taehyung's damp cheeks.

"Tae...." Jungkook again whispered and his eyes start to pool with tears on the realization that it's Taehyung who he can touch, its Taehyung, in front of him.

Taehyung rested his lifted hands-on Jungkook's arm and left a sob with nodding his head.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung said again and this time Jungkook left a sob tailed by some more tears started to fall.

As Jungkook felt his sobs getting hard and loud he pulled Taehyung in a hug. Burring his face in Taehyung's chest he tried to get a refund of all the warmth he missed.

Jungkook sobbed and sobbed making Taehyung free his emotion also. Taehyung fist the fabric at the back of Jungkook in an attempt to tighten the hug and he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

After some couple of minutes Jungkook pulled out from the hug and took Taehyung's face in his hands, he started with the forehead, then left cheek, right cheek, chin, temples, nose, ear, he went to peck every part of Taehyung's face before he again took Taehyung in a hug making their chest collide.

Taehyung can't help but smile at the gesture.

"I missed you, I missed you so much, every minute- every second of my life. Where were you" Jungkook kept rambling. He pulled out from the hug and scanned Taehyung, lifting his face up and down, side to side "have you hurt anywhere, how are you, did anyone hurt you, are you okay?" he again rambled making Taehyung chuckle.

"I'm okay Jungkook. I'm fine. The point is how are you here, you shouldn't be here, they can hurt you, and how are you even where, why, what happened?!" Taehyung rapped.

Jungkook looked at him confusingly. "did you hit your head, did they brainwashed you, are you...... are you even Taehyung?!" Jungkook question.

"I'm Taehyung, Jungkook. It's me, your Tae Tae." Taehyung said Jungkook stared at him.

"How could I stop myself from coming to you, you suddenly got lost! I was so worried, so worried"

Jungkook's eyes dropped on Taehyung's lips, all chewed up, dry but still tempting for him. Taehyung noticed the stare and immediately leaned forward to catch Jungkook's lips with his.

Jungkook's eyes got close and he replied to the kiss Taehyung planted. They started to move in sync and passion when Taehyung gave all the authority to Jungkook on the kiss and the younger started to guide their lips.

Jungkook's hands circled Taehyung's waist and pulled him to his lap while Taehyung ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's fingers curling his hair at the back while they deepen the kiss, the thing Taehyung usually does. Jungkook smile in the kiss and pulled out just to tilt his head in a different position to continue the kiss. Their kiss turned into sloppy smooches and they took a sharp intake of air between the kisses.

It's been 2 minutes after the make out and they both were resting their heads on each other shoulder while Taehyung sat in younger's lap. They were not talking, just feeling each other presence when the gate of the room got open.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked up to see two heavily muscled men standing at the door.

"Time to say goodbye," one of them said with a smirk. 

___
A/N:
I noticed that you guys were expecting a taekook part which I planed some parts later so I did some cheating and gave the taekook part
Lol

Btw how are you all?