Chapter 1 - How it started

Liam's POV

I woke up to the alarm that I set for school. I got up and get ready by taking a shower  and dry myself to put on a baggy hoodie trying to hide myself.

I got out of my so called room which is a basement that doesn't even have a heater which makes it cold even in the days let alone at night, a thin white sheets where I'm supposed to sleep and my phone that I had bought using my own saving money that I got from having used working at a coffeehouse.

I was about to reach the front door to walk out to go to school when I was stopped by my dad that gave me a look as a signal for me to get ready for my daily beat up. It started with a punch to the stomach, then it went on for long minutes that felt like hours and hours of beatings.

Finally, it was over with and I quickly scramble up and limped out the door. He left a bunch of bruises on my body in which I'm grateful for wearing a thick hoodie that covers those horrible and dreadful bruises.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I walked my way to school which was 2.5 km away while thinking of how it started. I was so deep in thought remembering how it started while letting my feet make their way to the school which I don't have to pay much attention on the pavement since I've been walking to my school everyday for 3 years since my sophomore year. My mind was wandering away thinking how these torture started.

It  went back to my freshman year in high school where I found a guy who is so hot named Jason. We then became boyfriends and that's when everything went downhill. "Opss, sorry" I apologised when I felt someone bumped me or rather, I bumped into him. "It's fine, love" I heard an accent of Yorkshire from the guy I bumped. "My name is Louis Tomlinson" he said introducing himself while pulling his hand out to shake mine. I was a bit hesitant to introduce myself at first. But that guy seems to be waiting for my answer, so reluctantly, "L-Liam, Liam Payne" I stuttered out and shook his outstretched hand.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

He then walked with me while drinking his to-go tea while asking me some questions to get to know me and stuffs. I then told him about my ex-boyfriend that bullies me everyday when Louis was there everytime but just watching since Jason was a lot stronger than him. He said that he would love to be my friend and help me throughout the school day. He also promised to protect me from those bullies. Even tho he is smaller than me, he is brave enough to protect me from danger.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That's how it went for the past couple days, Louis protecting me from those bullies with his deadly mouth that can threaten and sass. We were close, very close in fact. But I still didn't have the courage to tell him about my family. Louis actually noticed how I flinch everytime he touchs my arms. He did ask about it, but he could see that I wasn't comfortable or ready to tell him and he just shrugged it off which is something I'm grateful for.

A/N

This is my first time writing so please forgive me for any mistakes....

I also apologise for any grammar mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me.

Lots of love! 💕

Thanks for reading
I love you all!!!