Chapter 1: One of Those Days

AHSOKA TANO-BONTERI

Ahsoka was sitting down in the room she shared with Lux on the Crucible, the Jedi pilgrimage ship that had been used to escape the horrible events of the raid on the Jedi temple. It was now indefinitely parked outside of the Jedi Camp, where Ahsoka and her New Jedi Order had taken refuge following the rise of the Empire. The ship hadn't lifted off the ground since, since it was a primary source of habitation for the Jedi Survivors who didn't wish to sleep outside in tents. Not to mention everyone would have to spend the night here if the weather got bad enough.

Ahsoka was sitting on her bed with her hands in her head. This was one of these moments where she sat reminiscing on her good times with friends of hers like Anakin and Barriss, both of which had fallen to the Dark Side and now serve the Empire. The pain that was sometimes brought by these memories was sometimes a bit too much to handle.

There was a knock on the door.

She remembered it was time for a training session with her husband, Lux Bonteri, who had just discovered his force-sensitivity around a month and a half ago.

"You can come in, Lux." Ahsoka said.

Lux quickly opened the door.

"Oh," he said, "it's one of those days, huh?"

Lux had a habit of noticing whenever Ahsoka was feeling down. He would always stop at nothing to make her feel better.

"Yeah," she said, "I... I can't help but feel that this is all my fault."

"Oh, come on," Lux said, "you didn't know this would happen if you left the Order!"

"Lux, if I was there for my Master when he needed me most, we wouldn't be in this situation!" She said.

"But you can't change it. What's done is done. But what's important is that you realized your mistakes and came back for them, Ahsoka. You saved them. Don't let that ever get you down."

"You're right, Lux," she said. "Oh, what did I ever do to deserve you..."

"I could say the same," he said with a big smile. "Everyday I keep wondering, how did I end up with the prettiest girl in the Galaxy..."

He trailed off, putting his hand on Ahsoka's cheek. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for a big kiss. He gladly obliged, pressing back into her.

"Now, where were we?" Lux said after their lips parted.

"You have Jedi training now, you know," Ahsoka replied.

"Hey," Lux said, "why did you think I came in here?"

Ahsoka rolled her eyes.

"Alright," she said, "see you in the training room."