Chapter 38: Private Nights

DARTH VADER

"So you are saying you were beaten?" Vader asked the Inquisitor over hologram.

"This is... unusual," replied the Inquisitor. "We had her three to one. She didn't harm First Sister due to the past they shared together, but Fifth Brother and I were not so lucky. She broke my arm, and she cut off Fifth Brother's hand. He was in critical condition, but he's in a bacta tank now. He'll survive."

"Most... interesting," Vader replied. "Perhaps I should have taken it upon myself."

"By all means, next time, please do so," the Inquisitor replied. "I've rarely seen such power. Perhaps not even from you or The Emperor."

"You truly believe she possesses such strength?" Vader asked.

"Yes," replied the Inquisitor. "We have to take everything into consideration. But we will see. We will see once Ahsoka Tano falls into our hands once more."

AHSOKA TANO-BONTERI

"Greetings," Ahsoka said to the Jedi at the meeting. "You may have noticed we hitched a new ride back from Florrum. We will be using it, along with the Crucible, as a rudimentary Temple and shelter. If you wish to continue using tents, you may do so. But if you choose to stay in the yacht or the Crucible, then you may have to share a room with one or more other person. We also have a lot more supplies now. We have some new droids, new equipment, and even a few spare prosthetic limbs. You know, in case you need a hand."

There was a bit of laughter from the crowd.

"Jokes aside, we'll be meeting and training in the top room of that yacht from now on. May the force be with us."

Everyone bowed, and mostly everyone walked away. Rex gave Ahsoka a smile from the back of the crowd, before he walked out too with Lyda.

"Well, well well," Lux said. "Looks like we've got ourselves a Temple."

"It's going to get real full once we start grabbing new members," Ahsoka said.

"Like our kids?" Lux joked.

"Yeah, definitely," Ahsoka said. "Speaking of..."

"What?" Lux said.

"Let's make one," Ahsoka said.

Lux's eyes widened.

"Tonight?" he said.

"Tonight," Ahsoka replied. "I... I just want to hold my baby," she said.

It was quite clear to her husband that taking care of little Ezra had given her baby fever.

"You'll still have to wait nine months," Lux said.

"Six or seven months, actually," Ahoska corrected him. "Togrutas develop their babies quicker than humans."

"Even better," Lux said. "We won't have to wait too long, then."

"Also," Ahsoka asked, "What do you think we should name them?"

"I don't know," Lux said. "But definitely not Barriss or Anakin."

Unfortunately for him, those were at the top of her list.

"Why not?" Ahsoka asked.

"Because I don't want our kids to grow up thinking they were named after bad people. It just wouldn't sit well with them, and I don't want them falling to the Dark Side. We can't afford to take any chances."

"You're probably right," Ahsoka conceded.

"Hey," Lux said, "It'll be okay. You'll make a great mother. All we have to do is just make the child, then wait."

Lux kissed her passionately on the cheek.

"I think we should get a room," Ahsoka said.

"You're right, we should," Lux replied.

Lux grabbed Ahsoka's hand and they ran into the Crucible laughing cheerfully.

Once they got into their room, they immediately pressed their faces into one another for a deep in passionate kiss.

Ahsoka was tingling. She stripped off her Onderonian combat suit to reveal the tank top underneath, and Lux pulled her in for another kiss as he stroked her Lekku.

"Oh..." she moaned.

The two fell over onto their bed, and Lux stripped off his shirt and put his hand underneath Ahsoka's tank top and started rubbing it. She felt a passionate kiss on her neck.

It felt amazing. She was going to make a child.

And she was going to make it now.