Chapter 13: Leaving for Missions

MORRA SEVARRO

Morra stood outside her tent, looking around and appreciating every last detail about the Jedi Camp. She always had the fear that every assignment could be her last.

This feeling wasn't new, she had felt this all the time during the Clone Wars. She only ever felt safe back at the Temple, which, of course, was proven to be rather unsafe after all, after the rise of the Empire. If it weren't for the surprise arrival of Ahsoka, she certainly would have been killed.

It was Morra who first proposed the idea of Ahsoka becoming the new Grand Master of the Jedi Order. She initiated a vote to see how many people wanted Ahsoka as their leader. The vote was unanimously in her favor.

Being a fellow Togruta, Morra looked up to Ahsoka. Morra was still only sixteen standard years old, but her lekku were kind of long for her age, dripping down below her armpits. She had brown skin, and her Lekku were white with purple stripes. While her appearance was somewhat similar to Ahsoka's, it was easy to tell them apart.

"You ready to go?" Asked her master Eekar from behind.

"Yep," Morra replied.

"Good," Eekar said. "We're leaving now, and we're taking the ship we stole on our last supply run to Orinda."

Morra nodded and ran onto the ship.

LYDA RAN

Lyda sat on a rock, and was honestly quite sad.

It was because she missed Rex.

She missed his smile, his bravery, his urge to do whatever he knew was right...

It was both a blessing and a curse that he had gone MIA. It was a curse for obvious reasons, but it was also a blessing because she didn't have to see him betray her.

And now she was going to Yerbana, the planet he went missing on.

Of course, he was never confirmed dead, so if by some off chance he was still alive...

Lyda pushed the thought out of her head. She had to accept the fact that the one she loved the most was (probably) dead, and that she would never get to admit her feelings.

"I miss him too,"

Lyda turned around to see Ahsoka behind her again.

"Really? Again?" Lyda asked, somewhat startled.

"Hey," she said, "I saw you needed to be cheered up a little."

Lyda sighed.

"Look," Ahsoka continued. "I miss him too. But right now, you have to accept the fact he might be gone. He was a good friend of mine, and the only people that were closer to me were Lux and Anakin."

"I understand," Lyda said, "It's just... a little hard, you know?"

"I know," Ahsoka replied.

She looked a little down too. She was probably thinking about Anakin.

"Anyways," she continued, "it's time for you to go. Good luck on your mission,"