Epilogue: That Special Moment

THREE WEEKS LATER

AHSOKA TANO-BONTERI

The landscape was grey. It looked like she was somewhere familiar, but she couldn't tell where.

Everything felt ruined and derelict. there was no sign of any life, anywhere. Just a grey, rolling landscape as far as she could see.

Every now and then, she could swear she could see a large building or two in the distance.

There was definitely something familiar about this place. She had definitely been here before.

Suddenly, she heard wings flapping by her.

She turned around to see a convor fly right by her.

The same convor that had lead her to creating her new lightsabers.

Then, she heard a female voice. 

"Ahsoka."

It came from the convor, but it wasn't moving it's mouth to talk. It felt more like some sort of spiritual bond.

"You serve the light, and always will. You are a guide, a light in the darkness. You are the Fulcrum. A thousand generations live in you now, Ahsoka. I have given you great gifts to helping you on your journey. You are the greatest hope this Galaxy has to destroy this Empire."

"Who are you," Ahsoka asked.

"I am Daughter," replied the voice.

Ahsoka's eyes widened.

Everything faded to white.

But just before she lost her grip on whatever this was, she heard another voice.

"Mama?"

Ahsoka bolted upright in her bead and gasped.

"What happened," she asked herself, "what just happened."

She woke up to a few things.

The first thing was that Lux was not next to her. She always loved to cuddle with him in the morning, and he loved to do it too. She hated when he wasn't here in the morning.

The second thing was the vision.

The Daughter of Mortis had spoken to her.

I... I thought she was dead, Ahsoka thought. What happened? Am I...

The third thing she woke up to was painfully obvious to her.

Her stomach hurt, and it felt like she was going to hurl up her insides any second now.

"Oh dear," she told herself.

She quickly ran out of her room and into the nearest bathroom. She put her face over the toilet and watched in horror as everything she had eaten the day before came right back out.

She hurled it all out. And she did it again. And again.

Finally, when she was sure she was done, she collapsed on the bathroom floor as a wave of fatigue swept over her.

"Wha... what happened?" She asked herself.

And this was hardly the first incident she had. While this was the first time she had outright lost her lunch, she had to urinate a lot more the past week and deal with some cramping.

The possibilities quickly zoomed through her head.

Have I eaten anything bad lately

No, she hadn't. Each batch of food brought in was thoroughly checked to make sure nothing was wrong with it.

Maybe I caught something on my last mission?

Again, that was a no. It had been three weeks since Florrum, and that was the last mission she went on. Most diseases took shorter than that to show themselves. Besides, everyone had to take a medical screening after they got back from missions.

Maybe I got something from someone else?

Still no. She couldn't have, the medical screenings would have caught it.

Maybe it had something to do with the vision-

Her eyes widened as the truth came upon her.

There was another voice in her vision that had only said one word, but it was a very, very important one.

Mama.

The voice she had heard called her Mama.

Holy Kriff, she thought, I'm... I'm...

"I'm pregnant!"

TO BE CONTINUED...