Chapter 17

A/N -

Hi, I just wanted to say something regarding them using a whole box of condoms in the last chapter.

I've seen boxes that have 3 condoms, 4, 6, 12, 32, 64, 120, and many other numbers as well. I'm going to leave the amount that was in the box up to your imagination ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

I slowly peeled my eyes open, disturbed by the rays of light shining through my half-closed curtains.

A strange mewling noise left my mouth as I stretched my arms above my head, arching my back in an awkward position. I sat up in my bed, my eyes still squinting in my half-lit room. Although My butt didn't hurt in the way it did when I first slept with Lucas, now my entire lower body was simply incredibly sore, especially my lower back.

I turned my body to the side, twisting my back and feeling the most satisfying crack, then doing the same in the opposite direction.

I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Lucas. He was lying on his stomach and his face was on the side, facing me yet still mostly buried into his pillow.

I'm not sure if it was my intense staring or all of my movement, but the boy started to mumble and slightly thrash under the covers.

"Good morning," I said softly toward the stirring boy.

He let out a low grumble, "Morning."

Lucas didn't move an inch, although he was talking, his eyes were yet to open. It looked as if he was going to fall back asleep.

I rubbed my hands up and down my face in an attempt to wake myself up, rubbing my eyes extra hard.

My mind hadn't even woken up yet as my quiet, peaceful morning was so rudely interrupted.

I heard the jiggling of my door handle and the next thing I knew, the door was flying open and in walked Zay, "Yo Kai! I can't believe you actually opened an Insta account! Me and Jack have been trying to get you to do it forever, what's with the sudden change of heart?" Zay asked in a loud voice, way too loud for just having woken up.

Panic began to rise in me. I was naked in bed with an equally naked Lucas laying next to me. I hadn't talked about my sexuality with him and I was scared that he might be homophobic.

Shit!

What if he thinks I'm disgusting? What if he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore?? I can't lose Zay, he's my best friend. He was the only person even willing to talk to me when I was still in a wheelchair and doing rehab. He was all I had for years.

I stuttered replying to him, "Z-Zay? How did you even get in here?." I asked, fidgeting with my hands, not moving from my bed as I still had no clothes on.

Zay closed the door behind him and turned on the light switch. He walked toward my desk chair, "I used the spare key from the top of the door frame," he responded. Just as Zay was about to sit down he suddenly paused.

I followed Zay's eyes as he looked down towards his feet. He slowly lifted his foot, revealing a used, cum filled condom that was lying on the floor.

Shit.

I felt the urge to make up an excuse, anything to explain it, but no words came out of my mouth. I frantically looked around the room and immediately noticed the several condoms that Lucas had discarded around the room.