Epilogue

Kai's POV

"Kai! Wake. The. Fuck. Up!" A large, heavy foot collided with my bare side, sending me flying off the bed, pulling the covers halfway off the mattress in the process.

I let out a loud groan as I rolled around on the floor, clutching the sides of my ribs where I had been kicked, "Lucas! What the actually fuck!?"

"That was just payback for last night," he huffed, moving into a sitting position and leaning against the headboard.

"What?" I shouted, confused. "You weren't complaining," I eyed him up and down, noting that his entire torso was covered in hickeys and mini bite marks.

"Not that, dipshit. You were practically doing a fucking triathlon in your sleep. Your legs were all over the place and your arms kept smacking me in the face!"

"Hmm," I hummed, "all I'm hearing is that I had a good night sleep," I gave Lucas a satisfied smirk.

He threw his head back, scoffing at me, "What about me!?"

"Aww," I cooed, climbing back onto the bed. I made my way so that I was on my hands and knees, hovering over Lucas with my face level to his, "did my poor little Lukie not get enough sleep?" I teased.

His mouth morphed into a flat line and he raised one eyebrow, crossing his arms in the process.

"Fine," I sighed. "My bad, but it's not like I can control it. How can I make it up to you?"

"Let me start fucking you again," he whined. "It's been so long."

"Again, I haven't seen you complaining," I tilted my head to the side. "All you have to do is ask, you can fuck me any time."

"So..." he drew out his words. "Does that mean we can do it right now?" Lucas placed one of his hands on my back and began to rub the bare skin. He brought his other to my chin, pulling it upward and bringing it closer to his face.

Right before our lips were about to connect, I slipped my hand in between our faces, placing my index fingers onto his puckered lips, "Don't you need to get to class?"

His brows furrowed slightly and a look of confusion took over his face, "What time is it?"

I moved my head to the right, craning my neck to see the bedside clock, "9:36."

"Shit!" Lucas threw me off of him, sending me onto the side of the bed. I landed on my back and bounced onto my side, propping my head on my hand as I watched Lucas frantically pull on random articles of clothing.

"You have your Calculus 2 class at 10:00 am, right?"

"Yeah," Lucas replied, running into the bathroom now fully clothed. He pulled his toothbrush out and brushed his teeth, quickly fixing his hair by tousling it around.

I snickered, "Isn't that the professor that only gives you three absences a semester?"

Lucas grunted, "If I'm late one more time he's going to fucking fail me, that prick."

He made his way back unto the bedroom. Lucas was wearing a dark grey corduroy jacket that had a maroon lining and hood. The bottom of his black jeans blended into the tops of his black combat boots. Well, they were actually mine, but somehow after living together for three years our styles have started to overlap and now our wardrobes are wholly mixed.

Lucas rushed into the hall, the shuffling of his feet becoming a distant noise before his footsteps got louder again. He ran back into the room with his backpack slung over one shoulder. Lucas leaned over the bed and pecked me on the lips, "Bye, love you."